#Bluetista - Interesting Theory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I actually remembered something earlier that was once mentioned by Honky Tonk Man in his 2007 Youshoot. Either it's an odd coincidence or it's some sort of weird traditional or joke done by backstage officials, but whenever certain people are set to leave the company soon, they repackage them with baby blue tights. Greg Valentine, Don Muraco and Dino Bravo were all fitted with blue tights just right before their departure with the company. Sounds about what they did with Batista as well, and was actually probably intended as a joke since people backstage have supposedly been mocking him for his fashion choices since being coming back.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bluetista is a skinny jeans sellout. lol

It's a good thing he's going away, I hope he stays gone.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BradWardFGN/status/473593331792887808

I just wanted to post that tweet because I feel maybe that's why or some shit.

But, I didn't care for his attire but the fact that he hasn't really won a match since he's been back other than the Del Rio feud. He's been doing nothing but put people over. They wouldn't even let him go over Dolph Ziggler cleanly. I refuse to agree that Batista wouldn't face Bryan because of putting him over but yeah... BATISTA IS PUTTING EVERYONE OVER. I better see him with a good 2 month or longer World Title run when he comes back or after 'Mania 31.
He did pin DZ on SD in a No DQ match or something like that.

I actually remembered something earlier that was once mentioned by Honky Tonk Man in his 2007 Youshoot. Either it's an odd coincidence or it's some sort of weird traditional or joke done by backstage officials, but whenever certain people are set to leave the company soon, they repackage them with baby blue tights. Greg Valentine, Don Muraco and Dino Bravo were all fitted with blue tights just right before their departure with the company. Sounds about what they did with Batista as well, and was actually probably intended as a joke since people backstage have supposedly been mocking him for his fashion choices since being coming back.
Damn, I remember that. Sounds like HTM was right after all. :lol1:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
As if he thought people wouldn't notice and/or comment. It was the first damn thing I saw when he came out. And my first comment in the LD thread when Evolution came out was "Bluetista?". I did chuckle when I saw it was trending during the PPV. I thought it was funny, but it didn't detract from the match all that much IMO.