Big Show or Mark Henry?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which do you prefer?

• Mark Henry

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Big Show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Of course Big Show.
He was a beast back in the attitude era and he's also more entertaining.
Mark Henry can't sell a move :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Big Shows whilst in WCW was a really solid worker but now he's really horrible imo. It's not really the talent more the booking of how he makes everyone he feuds with look weak. Examples of this include the SES and the corre however at least he entertained me at one point. Henry always makes me feel that i've got my tv on slowdown. I get he's a big guy but it seems to take him an age to get around the ring. So i'll go for Big Show by default.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah in the ring Show I suppose is more versatile for the larger guy, but the guys gimmick + his booking just bores me to shit. Henry's character is entertaining, specially in his dominant era. Show is Mr. Smiley who suddenly turns into an "intimidating giant", but he's a hypocrite. He despises Henry for attacking people when it's not needed, when in fact Show was the guy who randomly attacked Henry this year to prove a point to Del Rio. Also this week, choke slamming Swagger after match is finished, it's annoying booking. Perhaps that's just me.

But he definitely has made Henry look terrible in this feud.