Big E on fans chanting for Brodie Lee on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
People chanting his name, I had the moment where I looked at Woods, and just kind of, I'm getting chills thinking about it and I had chills then, it was one of those lines where I didn't need anyone to react because sometimes you throw out a line and it's kind of for you and for people at home and I didn't know people would get it, but man, it was so heartwarming and almost overwhelming to hear those chants and to know that people knew who I was talking about and that his memory is still alive.
I also love, it's a small thing, but I never called him Luke, maybe in promos, but it was always Brodie. You're not talking about this pro wrestler who died, when you're chanting 'Brodie,' that's my friend, that's my brother. I appreciated that so much. It meant a lot. I just wanted to continue to keep his memory alive that we continue to remember him. What helps, when I'm sad or down about him, he was just so damn funny. I have so many memories and pictures and videos, there's a lot to smile about with him and his beautiful and incredible family. Amanda and those two crazy boys are still here and still thriving. For me, I know Brodie was one of the first people to come up to Kofi and congratulate him when he won the title. I know he would have done the same for me. There are these footprints, all throughout my life, where Brodie's big ass feet are just markers of him.

:proud

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
What a heartwarming moment by Big E, to remind us about Brodie Lee and how much he made an impact on him.

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I remember New Day used Brodie's moves and taunts in their match the night following his death. Classy fellas.