• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Ball O' Bullshit

xtremebadass

I wouldn't of came back if ★★★★★★Forums hadn't of switched to VBulletin and had every single post, thread & member deleted. So you can wipe whatever smug look off your face you might have. I talked with Mike Chaos last night and we smoothed alot of shit over but I won't tolerate some "holier than thou" attitude from the rest of the staff.

No hard feelings bro. Great to have you here. They had to delete everything to switch to VBulletin?

noumenon

LOL, that would explain it. I signed up for Blaze's forums to see what was up with it. I thought he banned me or something because I tried to sign in the other day and it didn't work.

Great One

I wouldn't of came back if ★★★★★★Forums hadn't of switched to VBulletin and had every single post, thread & member deleted. So you can wipe whatever smug look off your face you might have. I talked with Mike Chaos last night and we smoothed alot of shit over but I won't tolerate some "holier than thou" attitude from the rest of the staff.
Holy shit, did you see me post that song in MS's thread? So fucking epic man, I heard it a couple months ago.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg