• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This: the two members of my all time favorite tag team putting on an awesome match.

Bubblegum

Jobber
Reaction score
For me it has to be the triple threat with Joe, Daniels and Styles easily the greatest match in TNA history. All three men were in their prime and it showcased what that generation could deliver.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

They're still about and around

Yeah, just miss them on TNA. It's been some time since I've managed to spend free time watching ROH.
Now if they were to be on the roster for another ROH event down here, I'd be in heaven. <3 No complaints since I met Steen and Cole last time, but would be fantastic to watch Daniels and Kaz up close.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah, just miss them on TNA. It's been some time since I've managed to spend free time watching ROH.
Now if they were to be on the roster for another ROH event down here, I'd be in heaven. <3 No complaints since I met Steen and Cole last time, but would be fantastic to watch Daniels and Kaz up close.
Curious as to why you'd want to see them back in TNA.
It's not like the company has the talent pool or direction or ability to pay their talent they once had

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Curious as to why you'd want to see them back in TNA.
It's not like the company has the talent pool or direction or ability to pay their talent they once had

So I could watch them. Pretty self-explanatory I thought.
Same as I miss Aries and others. Do I want them back in TNA as it is? Nope. Do I miss the good ole' days of getting to watch such great talent on my TV each week? Absolutely.

ETA: No where did I say I want them back in TNA. I said I miss them in TNA, since that's a promotion I can typically watch pretty easily each week, and ultimately meant that I miss them in TNA because those were the days the promotion was good, LDs were good, etc., etc.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So I could watch them. Pretty self-explanatory I thought.
Same as I miss Aries and others. Do I want them back in TNA as it is? Nope. Do I miss the good ole' days of getting to watch such great talent on my TV each week? Absolutely.
Honestly don't see the problem. ROH airs multiple times a week on local stations, or you get a free membership to their site and watch it there.
Aries and Roode can be/will be seen weekly on NXT.

If you like a talent enough, you justify taking the time to watch them, even if they are in a promotion you don't like.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Honestly don't see the problem. ROH airs multiple times a week on local stations, or you get a free membership to their site and watch it there.
Aries and Roode can be/will be seen weekly on NXT.

If you like a talent enough, you justify taking the time to watch them, even if they are in a promotion you don't like.

Working 3 jobs and gone every weekend, sure, no problem watching TV programming.
I know you don't live where I do, and as such you have no clue what my TV lineup is like or my internet quality. On my TV, ROH airs twice, both on weekends, hence I am not there to watch it. Back when I was watching it, I would DVR it each weekend and catch up sometime during the week. Life became more and more hectic, I got exceptionally far behind, and I gave up watching it. Watching it online is laughable. Unless I want to go out of the county and park my ass at a friend's house and ignore them while I stream a wrestling program on my laptop, that ain't happening. Same deal with Aries/Roode. Only way I can watch NXT is through Hulu, which requires internet, and with where I live that means constant buffering and lag, if it plays at all.
Not sure how this thread went from "Best TNA Moments" to "Where GN82 lives has sucky internet," but that works.