Best of TNA 2010 Awards!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noonies

Reaction score
Hey TNAtion,
Last month, I created a short list of categories with best matches, superstars, shocking moments and more that would be considered for nomination. Well, everyone of you decided what would get the nomination, and I suppose it was on the old site address of www.wrestlelcubforums.com . I thank everybody on their input and feedback on what was an unforgettable year of TNA. Including, best match, best superstar or knockout, and shocking moment. Now, you the TNA fans will make the ultimate choice of what was the Best of TNA in 2010! Below is the list of all the categories along with 4-5 nominees in each category which you will pick obviously 1 nominee. If you can't choose a winner, you can determine a tie between 2 nominees and somebody else or I will pick the winner for that category to break the tie. Some of the categories you may have chosen on what was nominated, all the rest of the categories/nominees were picked by me. Every nominee and category title is FINAL. Have fun everybody, Happy Holidays to you all!

1.) Faction of The Year:
EV2.0
Fortune
Immortals
The Band

2.) Babyface of The Year:
Mr. Anderson
“The Popeâ€￾ D’Angelo Dinero
Kurt Angle
Jay Lethal
RVD

3.) Heel of The Year:
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Abyss
Ric Flair
Brother Ray

4.) Tag-Team of The Year:
The Beautiful People
Generation Me
The Motor City Machineguns
Beer Money, Inc.
Ink, Inc.

5.) Knockout of The Year:
Velvet Sky
Angelina Love
Madison Rayne
Tara

6.) Superstar of The Year:
AJ Styles
RVD
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy

7.) Match of The Year:
AJ Styles vs RVD for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Sacrifice
The Motor City Machineguns vs Beer Money, Inc. for the TNA World Tag-Team Championship at Victory Road
Mr. Anderson vs Kurt Angle in a steel cage match at Lockdown
Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy in the finals of the TNA World Heavyweight Title Tournament at No Surrender

8.) Feud of The Year:
Mr. Anderson vs Kurt Angle
Fortune vs EV2.0
The Motor City Machineguns vs Generation Me
Abyss vs RVD

9.) PPV Moment of The Year:
AJ Styles turns on fans at Genesis
Kurt Angle leaps off top of the cage onto Mr. Anderson at Lockdown
ECW Stars beer bash celebration at Hardcore Justice
“Theyâ€￾ are finally revealed at Bound For Glory

10.) Moment of The Year:
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff debut in TNA
Dixie Carter gives Tommy Dreamer and EV2.0 to revise ECW for one-night-only on pay-per-view
Hulk Hogan reveals the new TNA World Heavyweight Championship to Jeff Hardy
Mick Foley and Ric Flair confrontation

11.) Shocking Moment of The Year:
RVD debuts as Sting’s mystery opponent on iMPACT!
Jeff Jarrett bashes Eric Bischoff’s head with a guitar on iMPACT!
Fortune attacks and bloodies EV2.0 while Abyss brutally assaults RVD backstage on iMPACT!
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff kick out TNA President Dixie Carter on iMPACT!

12.) Newcomer of The Year:
Jesse Neal
Robbie E.
Orlando Jordan
Mickie James
Winter

13.) PPV of The Year:
Lockdown
Victory Road
Hardcore Justice
Bound For Glory

14.) Show of The Year:
TNA iMPACT!
TNA Epics
TNA ReAction
TNA Xploision

15.) Special Broadcast of The Year:
TNA iMPACT! 3-Hour Special Live on January 4th
TNA iMPACT! Live Monday Night Debut on March 8th
TNA The Whole F’N Show Free PPV Special
TNA Before The Glory Go-Home Show For Bound For Glory PPV

noonies

Reaction score
Hey TNAtion,
To anyone who has not voted yet for the Best of TNA 2010 Awards, voting is still open! Voting closes on December 15th, 2010, and the winners will be announced on December 31st, 2010 ( New Year's Eve ). If no more votes come in before the closing date, I will have to shut the voting early! Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

noonies

Reaction score
Hey TNAtion,
To anyone who has not voted yet for the Best of Broadway 2010 Awards, voting is still open! Voting closes on December 15th, 2010, and the winners will be announced on December 31st, 2010 ( New Year's Eve ). If no more votes come in before the closing date, I will have to shut the voting early! Thank you for everybody who has participated thus far, and Happy Holidays!

Hey Theatergoers,
To anyone who has not voted yet for the Best of TNA 2010 Awards, voting is still open! Voting closes on December 15th, 2010, and the winners will be announced on December 31st, 2010 ( New Year's Eve ). If no more votes come in before the closing date, I will have to shut the voting early! Thank you , and Happy Holidays!

noonies

Reaction score
Sorry about that triple post, didn't mean to that for spamming reasons! I only meant to do that once, because I didn't see the post posted.

noonies

Reaction score
Hey TNAtion,
Just a reminder that the voting for the Best of TNA 2010 Awards will close this Wednesday, December 15th, 2010 at 9:00am!
If you have not voted yet, please do so, or if you have voted get the word out. The winners will be announced on Friday, December 31st, 2010 at to be announced time. Thank you to everyone who has participated, I will post an update on how the voting is looking like on Wednesday when the voting is about to close. Happy Holidays!

noonies

Reaction score
Hey TNAtion,
Voting has been extended! Voting will now close this Sunday, December 19th, 2010 at 12:00pm! So, if you haven't voted yet, do so now or you already have voted, spread the word that people can have more time to vote for the Best of TNA 2010 Awards! The unofficial results will be posted at 12:00pm when the voting closes on Sunday as well. The winners will be officially announced on Friday, December 31st, 2010 ( New Year's Eve ) at a to be announced time. You can check out the unoficial results in the "World Wrestling Entertainment" under the "Best of WWE 2010 Awards" topic as voting closed at 9:30am. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far and Happy Holidays!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
1.) Faction of The Year:
EV2.0
Fortune
Immortals
The Band

2.) Babyface of The Year:
Mr. Anderson
“The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero
Kurt Angle
Jay Lethal
RVD

3.) Heel of The Year:
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Abyss
Ric Flair
Brother Ray

4.) Tag-Team of The Year:
The Beautiful People
Generation Me
The Motor City Machineguns
Beer Money, Inc.
Ink, Inc.

5.) Knockout of The Year:
Velvet Sky
Angelina Love
Madison Rayne
Tara

6.) Superstar of The Year:
AJ Styles
RVD
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy

7.) Match of The Year:
AJ Styles vs RVD for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Sacrifice
The Motor City Machineguns vs Beer Money, Inc. for the TNA World Tag-Team Championship at Victory Road
Mr. Anderson vs Kurt Angle in a steel cage match at Lockdown
Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy in the finals of the TNA World Heavyweight Title Tournament at No Surrender

8.) Feud of The Year:
Mr. Anderson vs Kurt Angle
Fortune vs EV2.0
The Motor City Machineguns vs Generation Me
Abyss vs RVD

9.) PPV Moment of The Year:
AJ Styles turns on fans at Genesis
Kurt Angle leaps off top of the cage onto Mr. Anderson at Lockdown
ECW Stars beer bash celebration at Hardcore Justice
“They” are finally revealed at Bound For Glory

10.) Moment of The Year:
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff debut in TNA
Dixie Carter gives Tommy Dreamer and EV2.0 to revise ECW for one-night-only on pay-per-view
Hulk Hogan reveals the new TNA World Heavyweight Championship to Jeff Hardy
Mick Foley and Ric Flair confrontation

11.) Shocking Moment of The Year:
RVD debuts as Sting’s mystery opponent on iMPACT!
Jeff Jarrett bashes Eric Bischoff’s head with a guitar on iMPACT!
Fortune attacks and bloodies EV2.0 while Abyss brutally assaults RVD backstage on iMPACT!
Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff kick out TNA President Dixie Carter on iMPACT!

12.) Newcomer of The Year:
Jesse Neal
Robbie E.
Orlando Jordan
Mickie James
Winter

13.) PPV of The Year:
Lockdown
Victory Road
Hardcore Justice
Bound For Glory

14.) Show of The Year:
TNA iMPACT!
TNA Epics
TNA ReAction
TNA Xploision

15.) Special Broadcast of The Year:
TNA iMPACT! 3-Hour Special Live on January 4th
TNA iMPACT! Live Monday Night Debut on March 8th
TNA The Whole F’N Show Free PPV Special
TNA Before The Glory Go-Home Show For Bound For Glory PPV

Some of the options in some categories are lame.

noonies

Reaction score
Hey TNAtion,
Voting for the Best of TNA 2010 Awards has been extended! I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance at voting for their favorite Wresrler, Knockout, Match and more for 2010. Voting will NOW close on Thrusday, December 30th, 2010 at 1:00pm. Thank to you all who have voted already and voting has been extended as well for the "Best of WWE 2010 Awards". Check out the date and time that voting will end under the "World Wrestling Entertainment" section on this forum. Happy Holidays!