• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Horror Film Round 1D: Scream (1996) [6] vs. Cult of Chucky (2017) [59]

Scream (1996) [6] vs. Cult of Chucky (2017) [59]

• Scream (1996)

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Cult of Chucky (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Scream (1996)
511ZscW3flL.jpg

Cult of Chucky (2017)
Cult_of_Chucky-344890788-large.jpg

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Trur fact I had a phobia of Chucky till age 15 then bride of chucky ended that. Scream tho is one of the best horror movies of all time. Cult of Chucky was a good movie though and seeing the guy who voiced chucky daughter is in the lead is cool.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Scream still rules even if I think of Scary Movie whenever I see it now, it gets some credit for being a really good traditional horror movie in that era of 90s where I thought the only horror movies that were any good were the ones that were branching into other genres a bit

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah Cult of Chucky is one of my favourites of that series. But Scream holds up so well on repeat viewings. Its one I have big nostalgia for. It knackered my VHS player when I was 16!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I'll go with Scream easily... even though I disagree with Keith that it holds up on repeat viewings once you know the twist.