Kayfabe Best friends

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score

*Todd McKay walks down to the ring and doesn't get in but goes over to the announce table and demands a mic. He snatches the mic away and sits down on the announce table as he begins to speak*
Todd McKay: So I've heard a lot about Luis Alvarado, may have even faced him. Can't remember, but the point is that I'm not going into that ring to just prove a point. I'm going in there to send a message which clearly reads "Don't mess with my friends!" when I smash his stupid tiny head into the floor at high speeds.
*Todd stands up as the fans have a mixed reception to Todd's last line with a few fans even chanting "No!" repeatedly*
Todd McKay: Now forgive me if I'm wrong but doesn't Luis care more about the way he looks than about you guys?
*A few fans begin chanting "Yes he does" several times before it is phased out by Todd's speech*
Todd McKay: I thought so, but you'd think someone so focused on their looks would wear something that doesn't assault the eyes. I mean look at that god awful panda getup he wears, Lad wearing a panda bandana doesn't sound cool and it definitely doesn't look cool. This however isn't where the terrible costumes end, he has some sort of pastor reverend looking thing that just jumps out and says "I didn't have the best time in church as a kid"
*Todd winks at the camera next to him before continuing to speak*
Todd McKay: Now that, that is out of the way. Without further ado, let me introduce to you, the man who can't rhyme, and has been gone for time.
War!

*Todd points to the entrance ramp with his non-mic holding arm while the crowd is silent waiting for War's familiar music to hit*

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score

*War walks out in his wrestling gear contrasting Todd's street clothes. He has the black watch on his wrist again and points to the sky before entering the ring in a speedy manner and running towards the corner standing on the second rope and playing to the crowd he repeats this for each corner as he goes anti-clockwise around the ring before stopping and requesting a microphone be given to him. It is delivered to him in a matter of seconds. War gazes at the watch before beginning to speak
War: Thanks for the mid tier intro there Finkel. Anyway lets move on to a matter that concerns me and honestly intrigues me. That being my match against John Raider, which by the way is going to be me putting the new talent over... my shoulders for the head crushing manoeuvre that is my finisher and then pinning the poor guy down to the mat for the one, two and three. Na but in all seriousness it's probably going to take years off of our careers it's going to be just that good of a match.
*War gets out of the ring and walks over to Todd who is still standing on the announce table*
War: You alright up there? cause I don't have a clue why you're standing on that table while there's a perfectly good ring like at most 4 meters away from you. Anyway let's continue this conversation about Luis Alvarado but can we do it in the ring please?
*Todd nods and follows War into the ring both look at each other for a second before War speaks*
War: So we all know that I was sidelined by that weasel Luis and people know that Todd helped me get better by visiting me and bringing me gifts but people don't know that I've now fallen out of favour and I'm going to have to win all my matches for the foreseeable future if I want a world title match which is what it looks like my main man Todd'll be getting at Winter Wonderland. Unless things change dramatically in which case I'll be here to swoop in and save the day.
Todd McKay: Don't worry friend your assistance won't be needed cause I'm going to break Luis' neck like he almost did yours and it's gonna be wonderful.
War: Good. Well let's not keep these people for too long lets take our leave and be gone.
Todd McKay: Great idea!
*Both men walk to the back whilst War's music plays at Todd's request*

Status
Not open for further replies.