Best and Worst Wrestlers in WWE/TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Select who you think the best wwe wrestler and why. Select who you think is the worst wwe wrestler and why. Select who you think is the best tna wrestler and why. Select who you think is the worst tna wrestler and why.

These should be based on wrestling ability, promo ability, the ability to a get a pop or heat, etc.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Best in WWE: Daniel Bryan. He is one of the best all-round wrestlers in the world. One of the best movesets, sick finishers, adding he's really developing his character and microphone skills. When he first won the WHC there were many thoughts he would be another Jack Swagger but his gimmick change and heel turn really changed those thoughts. He is the best, not Punk, not Jericho.

Worst: The Great Khali. The obvious answer. He just cannot do anything right, he's sloppy, has like 2 or 3 moves, an unconvincing finisher. I realize they brought him back cause they needed him to bury Mahal at the Rumble but seriously he just left.

Best in TNA: Kurt Angle. The guy can have a good match with anybody on the roster it doesn't matter their age. He makes people look good.

Worst in TNA: Crimson. There's a reason by WO named him most overrated. The guy has absolutely no character and had an unconvincing winning streak.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
moved to General as it encompasses both companies.

I start with worst for now. WWE has quite a few I'd consider properly bad. Alicia Fox and Mason Ryan are the two that spring to mind immediately, Mike McGillicuty too. Meanwhile TNA has Anarquia although he hasn't appeared in a while so maybe that's over. Crimson is also pretty bad.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This is a pretty vague subject, but whatever...

I'll say as far as entertainment value goes, Anarquia is the worst, in both companies. He's not too good at wrestling either. I'll say someone else who is at the bottom of the food chain is Mark Haskins. I don't know if they just have him on reserve for UK shows, but he's terrible in both areas. Zema Ion never wowed me with his mic skills, but he's an ok wrestler, though at times rather sloppy. The best wrestler overall in TNA at this point I'll say is indeed Bobby Roode. Styles hasn't appeared in a while so it knocks him off that throne and Angle and Joe would also be deserving of a mention, if only they were both still at their peak. They both are still pretty awesome, but I can't say they're that great, no matter how much I like them.

WWE's best all arounder is CM Punk. If you want to look at absolute technical prowess, you have to choose D-Bry, and as per entertainment, I'll go with Cena. But Punk has it all. Another top performer I think is Cody Rhodes. He'll move up the ladder and continue to get better and I'm guessing that in about 3 years if we're still discussing this, he'll be one of the top mentions on this topic.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler is the best in wwe. The man is a genius. He can do everything. Cut a promo, wrestle in every style, show off and look good doing it, draw an incredible amount of heat. The guy is the whole package.

The worst is The Great Khali. Do I even need to explain this.

The best in tna is Bobby Roode. He's just so comfortable in his role. He's really gotten everyone to hate his guts which is what it takes to be a good heel. He can put on a great match and always cheats his way to victory which makes everyone ravenous. Bully Ray, Kurt Angle, Gunner, and James Storm are also worth mentioning.

The worst is Anarquia. The guy pretty much can't do anything.