Bella Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Starlight

shoptna2.jpg

Name: Bella Race
Nickname: The Risque Bombshell
Pic Base(Name Only - NO PICTURES): Angelina Love
Date of Birth: March 15, 1986 (26)
Place of Birth: Ontario, Canada
Currently Residing: Denver, Colorado
Height: 5'6"
Weight(In Pounds): 125 lb.

Face/Heel (No Tween): Face
Style (High Flyer, Brawler etc.): Technical/High Flyer

Basic Moves:
1. Side Effect
2. Downward spiral
3. Edgecution
4. Sliced bread #2
5. Canadian destroyer
6. Gory neckbreaker
7. Widows peak
8. Twist of fate
9. Whirling dervish
10. Inverted stunner
11.Bicyle kick
Signature Moves: Loss in Bella (Somersault corkscrew leg drop) & Bella Buster (X-factor)
Finishing Move(s - please specify primary): Bella's Bitch (Inverted facelock transitioned into a double knee backbreaker)

Taunts/Poses: Tends to look restless when her opponent staggers to get up to their feet. Taunts her opponent to bring it on. Flicks her opponent's nose with two fingers.
Tag Line(s): "Welcome to Bella's world!"
Entrance Music(Name of band and song - NO VIDEOS): "Naughty, Naughty" by Porcelain Black

Short Entrance Description(What does it look like when your wrestler goes to the ring for a match?):

Naughty, naughty, naughty
We like to party
I know you hate it 'cause
I flirt with everybody

Sean Stevens: And now introducing her opponent: she stands in at 5 feet 6 inches, weighing in at 125 pounds, hailing in from Denver, Colorado, and being accompanied by Natasha Payne... BEEEELLLLLAAAAAA RAAAACCCEEE!!

We just wanna party

[ Out dashes Bella Race with her arms extended above her head and the fans erupting with cheers and cries. She pauses at the top after bringing her arms down at her side. She slowly raises them up above her head and smirks as Natasha Payne walks out behind her. She starts strutting down the ramp, high-fiving fan's hands as she walks by the barricade. ]

We just wanna party​

[ She makes her way to the ring apron and slides underneath the first rope and gets up on all fours. She looks around at her adoring fans before standing to her feet. She hustles to the far turnbuckle and stands on the second rope and extend her arms out as she's signaling for the fans to get louder. Natasha Payne starts walking around the ringside area. ]

Definitely not an angel
But I'm not that evil, you know
I'm just so addicted
To beautiful people, uh oh

[ Bella hops off the second rope and spins around as she starts stretching her elbows and staring across at her opponent. She begins bouncing left and right as she gets a small smile on her face, nodding at her opponent, and her theme slowly dies. ]

Previous Experience (For Wrestler):

Manager*: Yes
Manager Name: Natasha Payne
Manager Pic Base: Cheerleader Melissa

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation, and Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Accepted.

Welcome back! What does this mean for Miss Michelle and Mark Brooks?