Before The Glory Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
So the matches lined up so far are as follows:

The debut of "Cookie" (Becky Bayless) and "Robbie E" (Rob Eckos) as "The Shore" (a ripoff of "Jersey Shore")

Tara and Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky w/Lacey Von Erich for the name of "The Beautiful People".

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley, Last Man Standing, Ric Flair said he shall have his entire family at ringside.

$100,000 Battle Royal, Includes every MAN on the "Bound For Glory" card. Set to participate are:

Rob Van Dam (If he feels he is physically able, or doctors "Clear" him to compete)
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Anderson
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Max Buck
Jeremy Buck
Pope Dinero
Kevin Nash
Sting
Jeff Jarrett
Samoa Joe
Tommy Dreamer
Rhino
Raven
Sabu
Abyss
Stevie Richards
AJ Styles
Robert Roode
James Storm
Kazarian

Maybes:
Doug Williams or Matt Morgan? Fourtune needs a 5th at BFG in Lethal Lockdown, which one shall it be?

Ric Flair or Mick Foley? Depends on how their matches goes, and if TNA has booked them to appear.

Brian Kendrick? Will he appear with EV2.0 on next Sunday?

Team 3D? TNA announced last night they will have a big announcement come BFG.

Divas? Are any divas set to be in this? Im pretty sure all four of them with a match at BFG have a tag match that night, but perhaps, a debuting Mickie James?

Hulk Hogan? If Hogan is medically clear to compete (doubt it), and wants to be in the royal, I don't see anything stopping him.

So heres my scenarios for how each match goes.

$100,000 Battle Royal: I really think that the tag teams and singles wrestlers are easily going to be eliminated by the two large factions. I think it will come down to Fourtune vs. EV2.0 and one group will win, I think if EV2.0 won, they'd probably "split" "The money" on national TV, promoting their "family" type faction. If anyone in Fourtune wins it, Im sure they would keep it all for themselves and they would all fight over who did the most work, yatta yatta yatta, and etc.

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair, Last Man Standing: Well, Reid Flair has a TNA contract, does he not? and Ric Flair said he would have his whole family at iMPACT next week. Did he not? So here are my scenarios

Foley wins: Foley wins in a clean match, but would probably be attacked after by a debuting Reid Flair, and possibly David Flair if he is there as well? I really think that if this was a fair match, Foley would win.

Flair wins: Reid Flair interferes, taking advantage of the Last Man Standing rules, and allows his father to win the match, along with taking Mick Foley out of action for Bound For Glory.

Do you guys think David will be there too?

The Shore debut: Im guessing one or the other will be debuting, and the other will be at ringside, TNA doesn't really have any other mixed gender tag teams do they? Unless you count Orlando Jordan and Eric Young (joke). I really don't have that broad of a prediction for it, but im guessing since TNA hyped their debut with vignettes, their probably gonna win their debut match. Anyone got a clue if they'll be Heels or Faces?

TBP vs. Madison Rayne and Tara for TBP name: One scenario I have is a little farfetched, but give it a chance.

Mickie James was a face at the time Tara left WWE, was she not? Tara was a heel at the time she left WWE, was she not? One prediction I have that could happen is, Mickie James debuts, as a face, and costs heel Tara and her partner the match, setting up a possible Tara vs. Mickie Feud (Which would be awesome). But then one can only think, Rayne and Tara are two, TBP are 3. Mickie James debuts as a heel to help Tara and evens the 3vs.3 odds?I honestly think a faction with both Tara and Mickie James in it vs. a faction with Lacey Von Erich in it would just be a crush effort though.

Madison and Tara win: A clean match, and one of them pulls out a victory, im just predicting that if they win, Velvet will be the one getting pinned, since Lacey won't be in the match.

TBP win: Angelina would probably be the one to win this, and im guessing Velvet would feud with the person who didn't lose on the other team, while Angelina feuds with the one she pinned, separating the group warfare type thing, which lets face it, TNA has alot of atm. MCMG vs. Gen Me, Wolfpac type thing vs. Hogan, Joe, and JJ, TBP vs. Tara and Rayne, EV2.0 vs. Fourtune, Abyss w/they vs. the TNA locker room, all the examples I got atm though.

If any more matches are added in the next 6-7 days, before the show, ill gladly edit and add to this post. Everyone else, your thoughts on "Before The Glory"?

Discuss.

Reaction score
Tara and Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky w/Lacey Von Erich for the name of "The Beautiful People".

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley, Last Man Standing, Ric Flair said he shall have his entire family at ringside.

$100,000 Battle Royal, Includes every MAN on the "Bound For Glory" card. Set to participate are:

Rob Van Dam (If he feels he is physically able, or doctors "Clear" him to compete)
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Anderson
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Max Buck
Jeremy Buck
Pope Dinero
Kevin Nash
Sting
Jeff Jarrett
Samoa Joe
Tommy Dreamer
Rhino
Raven
Sabu
Abyss
Stevie Richards
AJ Styles
Robert Roode
James Storm
Kazarian

imported_Adam

Reaction score
This wasn't really a guess whos going to win type thing. (Sorry my quotation marks won't work for some reason.) It was more of a "discuss what you think of the show and lineup' type thing. But nice predictions. Heres mine

Tara and Madison Rayne

Ric Flair

Any member of Fourtune or EV2.0

The Shore wins their debut

Axis

Reaction score
AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT A FUCKING AWFUL SHOW.

Axis

Reaction score
Wait what was an amazing match? Oh, you were watching the Eddie Guerrero DVD.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Heheh...

You'd think someone would have mentioned the rules of a LMS match to the ref, wouldn't ya?

...TNA really is at it's lowest point all year isn't it?

Reaction score
if you think that 3 way was amazing then you have probably never seen any of those dudes wrestle before. It was the same thing from those guys as usual just with hem devaluing their finishers even more than before. It was like 3 stars at best. Above average but not amazing.

Airfixx

Reaction score
REPORT TO THE BOUND FOR GLORY THREAD PEOPLE. ;o]