• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Tag Team of the Year from 2009-2011 for sure.

I hope we get to see them on WWE or Bobby Roode if that's what they're aiming for.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Best team in wrestling I personally would put the KOW or the Briscoes above them but it's an incredibly tight decision. The crispness Beer money worked at both on mic and in ring was phenomenal. Two incredibly talented guys who both for me can be classed as the total packages. Plus the best of 5 series with MCMG was the best work in a mainstream tag team division in a long time. Regarding Roode to WWE am I the only one who sees alot of similarities between him and hhh in 1999? Just everything about him screams next big heel in wrestling for me.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
He is and WWE showed interest in him and still do. Don't know why he's still their even though he's the World Heavyweight Champion!

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
God I would kill for these guys to come to WWE. Lacking a tag-team division big time.

They make TNA watch-able though, big fan.

13th

Jobber
Reaction score
Beer money are quite good of a tag team tbh, they own :D

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Personally, I liked AMW a shit load better than Beer Money. They were a great tag team but Chris Harris and Storm were just miles better as a team than Roode and Storm.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
AMW were amazing but I feel Storm matured alot as a worker with Beer Money. So that's why I'd BM above AMW. The cage match they'd had with Triple X i think in 2004 was amazing though.