Kayfabe Because that's...how I roll!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

*Chris Young walks out with a microphone in hand. He enters the ring after doing his key pose. Chris Looks around and smiles as he stands in the middle of the ring as he starts to speak with a very confident and heartfelt matter. *

Chris: So, We meet again Luis Alvarado. Time after time and war after war we tear it up in this ring. The only thing is as far as competition goes, Competition is my life. That's, what I do for a living, But there's one thing that I can't stand. That makes my blood boil. It's being ignored and I will not let myself be ignored. I Am as good as any guy back there and I no matter the result I will show you and everyone else why “The Amazing Classic” is Chris Young. I may not be the fastest I may not be the strongest I may not be the biggest but I always fight.

*Chris Stops and leans on the ropes.*

Chris: I’m not going to sit here and yap yap yap on this microphone like everyone else. Because listen here Luis Alvarado, It’s going to take a hell of a lot to keep “The Amazing Classic” down for the 3 count.

*Chris Stops and takes a breath as he walks around the ring and checks his mic and his mic is not working and he asks for a new one. The announcer hands him a new microphone.*

Chris: If this one goes out I’m bringing my own next time. Now back to the point.
Alvarado, You think I’m like Fireshock well you’re wrong! I shine brighter than any diamond. I Burn longer than any fire. I will show that I do this to be the best. You can run around all you want but the last time we faced on PPV I won and history is doomed to repeat it self.
I’m going to put all my blood into this fight and Luis Alvarado, haha. Be prepared for pain. Be prepared to bleed. Because Luis , tonight, tonight boy whether they like it or not you, my friend are going down. Be prepared to lose.

*Chris Turns his head to be looking at the camera.*

Chris: When you turn that shower on tonight or tomorrow morning and you feel that water hit your back something you're normally used to, and it's going to feel like fire. It's going to feel like someone pouring salt on every single wound. And I'm not going to stop. I'm going to keep whipping you and then I'm going to whip you some more. Then I'm really going to whip you. Then I'm going to hurt you. I will make you pay and I will strip and claw and fight until I send you home. So I want everyone right now to stand up and take notice that Chris Young is here. And Chris Young will fulfill his destiny. Because that's...how I roll!

*Chris Climbs the turnbuckle and poses as the show goes to break.*

Status
Not open for further replies.