Beats by dre. Recreation of the front of the box.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
So I was scanning youtube yesterday and there was some tutorials on how to get the beats by dre logo as your emblem. It was so easy to make the logo using only a rectangle and a ring for the b. So I wondered to myself would it be possible to recreate the front of the box, not just the logo but the headphones aswell as other text detail. I create my piece using only the marquee, custom shape and layer styles tool for the headphones as well as the majority of the font apart from the S on the beats and studio logos aswell as the font under studio and the monster logo, as they would've took much more effort to make. I also made the monster symbol....

BEATS-CASE-RECREATION.png

So, I am very pleased. I did not know it was possible to make something so a like to the original with minimal tools, there was no 3D involved or anything like that, just the basics. I am so pleased with it.

Here's the original box, only difference is this is for the black HP's

Supercoolchina%20monster-beats-by-dre-inbox-408.jpg

Comments?

Dod Draper

Reaction score
So you've recreated the cover for the headphones Photoshop?

If so, nice work, looks very similar to the cover. (Y)

Dademo

Reaction score
Like I said before I wasn't impressed with it at first, but on second look I see that you used it only with PS tools. Much more impressed with that.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Good vector work. Real clean. Now try people.
I guess I can have a go at doing that soon Punk. Something you're really into I guess? Btw does drawing the person first then using tools to colour them count?

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I do no know how you chose the colours for your cover. If you used eye dropper or not, but typically when I vector a person I have the picture of the person (usually a celebrity) as a reference and move back and forth with eye dropper to get the colour pigments and whatnot then use my pen tool to create the form. I do not know if you are familiar with pen tool, but whatever colour you have set will be filled in after you complete the pen tool path. After you complete the outline path it fills it in for you. On second thought you will start seeing segments coloured in as you go.

You should be able to do the same with the custom shape tool, as far as marquee goes (unless I am mistaken) you will have to use paint bucket to fill it in.

Last edited:

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Alright when I get a little bit of time I will give this a go. Cheers bud.