"Backstage Fallout" SmackDown - April 20, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Swoggle in his Brodus tracksuit made me lol. I wouldn't mind that becoming a fixture of his gimmick like a little manager, it could set up a decent feud if someone destroys swoggle.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Brodus is just straight up pimping. Nice to hear Drew and Heath discuss Ryback and I think I saw slight traces of early E&C in Young and Titus. They aim for the tag team titles (Just to have a team that aims for the title helps the division and boy does it need help.) Plus they seem to incorporate some of the fun loving attitude we saw in early Edge and Christian. Going to be interesting to see.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Brodus is just straight up pimping. Nice to hear Drew and Heath discuss Ryback and I think I saw slight traces of early E&C in Young and Titus. They aim for the tag team titles (Just to have a team that aims for the title helps the division and boy does it need help.) Plus they seem to incorporate some of the fun loving attitude we saw in early Edge and Christian. Going to be interesting to see.

I hope they help the tag division. Epico & Primo, Usos, Kidd and Gabriel (when the later returns), Titus & Darren seems like a good start to bring the tag division back into... well, at least having someone to challenge for the titles.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
This Brodus gimmick is working really well atm gotta love it and I hope to hell that they give him a decent feud and make the most of him as he's getting over despite him squashing ppl week in week out. Hopefully this Zigger and Swagger feud will actually have a decent match in it pushing him.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Swoggle in his Brodus tracksuit made me lol. I wouldn't mind that becoming a fixture of his gimmick like a little manager, it could set up a decent feud if someone destroys swoggle.

Brodus absolutely destroying Hornswoggle sounds good to me.