Backstage CM Punk-Orton Feud News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hell should be on the creative team right now while he wrestles tbh.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
You mean to tell me they set this feud up BEFORE they had an explanation for it? :lmao :lmao :lmao

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was hoping that wasn't the case but sounds like that was the case smh. Unless they were thinking of an excuse to feud Orton and Punk and then Punk suggested it to make them go ahead with the feud which would be the better deal instead of creative just being dumb asses and Punk correcting them.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
All the more reason for them to have a researcher of sorts on the team. In fairness to creative though, with the amount of stuff they have to write, it's no wonder they forgot about that angle. Hell, i'm just a fan and I totally forgot all about it until we saw the explanation from Punk himself.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Made total sense and I would have marked the fuck out had Legacy aka Dibiase, Rhodes, and Manu saved Orton on Raw.

Wouldn't make sense from a current standpoint and would have thrown off the whole Rey/Cody and Ted being useless storylines but I would have marked nonetheless.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I know a few people remember as everyone had said thats who Punk was going to go after hell it still could be who he was talking about back at the Slammy's I mean the thing with Cena I think came mainly after not wanting to leave and the Barrett stuff not him really paying Cena back right? Anyway thank god for Punk cause it seems they didn't have any damn reason for it until Punk helped lol.

AF.

Reaction score
Would be easy for Punk to remember (that's how he lost his first title, in such bs fashion) but yeah, creative does need to get their shit together but smart thinking from Punk.