Anybody interested in a Carlito return ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
He's a really talented man, but his demons would only intensify under the rigors of the WWE schedule. I think it's safe to keep him away, at least until it's known that he can control his actions.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
He's a really talented man, but his demons would only intensify under the rigors of the WWE schedule. I think it's safe to keep him away, at least until it's known that he can control his actions.

Keep him away for how much longer??? That was a silly comment lol

Obviously he's doing pretty good.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Keep him away for how much longer??? That was a silly comment lol

Obviously he's doing pretty good.
Keep him away until he stops drug use. I haven't kept up for a year or so, but he still into the painkiller game.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've always liked Carlito. His mic skills and character are very entertaining. I don't see him as a main event top guy but pairing him with the Shining Stars would be fun. They would make a good mid card heel faction. Cheap shots and cheap wins to create heat, they would thrive at it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
CARLITOOO! I'd be okay with a return.. but then again I'm down for a lot of returns that a lot of people may be opposed against lol.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Sources???
Carlito is very open with the fact that he does drugs.

That combined with him being a very lazy worker who refused to get in shape and go into rehab when asked to led to his dismissal, and is still why they refuse to take him back. But mainly it is the drugs

TheAceOne

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would totally be up for Carlito returning. He was such a great character. Always entertaining. It would be very interesting to have him in a faction with The Shining Stars. Then he could branch out, and have a World Title run.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
CARLITOOO! I'd be okay with a return.. but then again I'm down for a lot of returns that a lot of people may be opposed against lol.

lol, I'm with ya on that one man.... It seems like the best ideas in Pro Wrestling aren't the popular opinion these days.... I guess that's what happens when the biggest company in the industry targets idiots & children as their majority fanbase.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Carlito is very open with the fact that he does drugs.

That combined with him being a very lazy worker who refused to get in shape and go into rehab when asked to led to his dismissal, and is still why they refuse to take him back. But mainly it is the drugs

Who said he was a lazy worker.... John Cena? ...lol doesn't look lazy to me.

Also doesn't look like he is refusing to get in shape these days man

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

I think a "lazy worker" should be defined by being pilled up at shows, showing up to work incapable of walking in a straight-line, refusing to go to rehab despite having obvious problems, and generally not giving a shit. Which, ironically, is exactly what Carlito did. He may've gotten into shape, as far as fitness is concerned, but when you're a billion dollar company who invests and spends money on a talent who flushed it down the toilet, it might be hard to bring him back and think of way to justify the costs.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Majority of the wrestling community thinks Carlito is incredibly lazy as a worker. There's a reason he mainly works for his dad's company in Puerto Rico.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think a "lazy worker" should be defined by being pilled up at shows, showing up to work incapable of walking in a straight-line, refusing to go to rehab despite having obvious problems, and generally not giving a shit. Which, ironically, is exactly what Carlito did. He may've gotten into shape, as far as fitness is concerned, but when you're a billion dollar company who invests and spends money on a talent who flushed it down the toilet, it might be hard to bring him back and think of way to justify the costs.

Ok, well I've never heard of him being pilled up or seen him not walking in a straight line.... I've only ever seen his work and it looks on par and I don't judge people on what I hear. Especially not in a business filled with very few that speak the whole truth. I'm not saying he didn't use to do drugs, just saying his work is great & I don't know the guy personally.