Anthony Johnson blasts Blackzillian Teammates "talking behind his back".

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Anthony Johnson has long been a member of the Jaco Hybrid Training Camp ever since its inception in as Imperial Athletics in 2011. But even for being there as long as he has, trouble still brews in the Boca Raton Florida training camp.

After blasting Alistair Overeem upon his return to the UFC, Anthony Johnson recently took to his facebook account to blast his Blackzillian Teammates he caught talking behind his back. The message reads:

Anthony Johnson said:
So funny how people in the gym wanna talk. Believe me I know who you are but I don’t say anything. I’m not a Angel at all I’ll admit that. Wanna talk about me and my mistakes I’ve made? Say it when I’m around and that goes to trainers and clients, which I know none of you will. I know for a fact if I asked you what do you have to say to me you’d act like you didn’t have anything to say. Don’t think I don’t know who you are cuz I Damn sure do. Heard about the talk last night and I heard who’s been talking all week. Don’t be fake say it when I’m around. I know you don’t have the balls or titties to do it. You don’t know me from a hole in the ground but I can let you know. So I’ll leave you with this. Keep being a pussy and look at me in the face being fake. I’ll bring the hoe outta you and when I do don’t cry about it. Your secret is safe with me.

Anthony Johnson made his UFC debut in June 2007 and compiled a record of 7-4 with 6 knockouts before a failed attempt to make 185 opposite Vitor Belfort spelled his UFC release. He recently returned at UFC 172 and destroyed Phil Davis after going on a 6 fight win steak outside the UFC.

Author: Alex Cochrane
Cited source: BJPenn.com

---------------------------------------------------------

I’ll bring the hoe outta you

:rofl: