.. Another one

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Ortonsigger.jpg

So, what do you say? :(

PeepShow

Once again, I thought you said you were done making sigs......

Anyways, the left PSD of orton is really blurry as hell. Would you care as to tell me how in the hell you made those DX and CM Punk sigs so well? I would really love to here it.

C4

I can still make those type of Sigs and get 10/10 from everyone but the problem is that Wrestling Station told me that I'm doing the same style over and over again. The DX one, punk and Bobby Lashley, Bret and so many of them. So I tried a totally different style last time which resulted in the worst reaction of all time, not only Weebo but everyone said that it was bad, the sigs last time totally sucked. This time, I'm again trying to do something new and not to stick to the old style. Except the Blurry PSD of Orton on the left side, what do you think of the other parts of the sig? I know the blurry PSD spoils the look but then again it's my fault I saved it in another format, damn.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
Not bad i guess :S but i think your choince of font coulda been better, the psd on the left is blurry as peep said, and the background is just.... idk. did you find it as premade or did you make it? and whats the thingy in the background? anyways i think you can do better, just keep trying.

Weebo

Reaction score
yes you do that same crap over and over and it's not good. Go look at other people stuff, maybe try to recreate it or something and read tuts, I don't know how much I can tell you, read tuts. It help me some and it will totally help you maybe crap out the shit in your head that makes you think that your stuff looks good.

As for this Orton sig, blurry psds, you blended the right Orton psd so horribly and you used a glass crack brush on some funky ass background that looks like you got it from google images or something. The font it would have maybe worked if you had the right damn color and maybe added an effect to it. 0/10 and that score being nice

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^ UGH! tell me something. Did something crawl up your ass and tell you to be a fucking asshole or you just born with a chip on your shoulder?

whatever happen to HELPING TO IMPROVE ones gfx? and now your bashing his work like theres tomorrow.

Lighten the hell up and not be so hard on him and maybe he can get better. you being a damn ASS isnt gunna make things easer!!!

Untouchable

Reaction score
yes you do that same crap over and over and it's not good. Go look at other people stuff, maybe try to recreate it or something and read tuts, I don't know how much I can tell you, read tuts. It help me some and it will totally help you maybe crap out the shit in your head that makes you think that your stuff looks good.

As for this Orton sig, blurry psds, you blended the right Orton psd so horribly and you used a glass crack brush on some funky ass background that looks like you got it from google images or something. The font it would have maybe worked if you had the right damn color and maybe added an effect to it. 0/10 and that score being nice

weebo seriously....stfu, you get bashed like this on wcf and i'm sure you don't enjoy it at all, leave the guy alone, you seem to have it in for him for some reason, just give him some constructive criticism, or don't say anything, it might not be that good but just tell him what can be improved, SUGGEST! some tuts ect don't just flame him completely.

now C4 the first thing i'm guna say is, stop acting like WS is God, i notice in every thread you mention his name...stop that.
the sig isn't that good tbh rough cuts ect dont help, make sure your images arn't blurry and the BG doesnt look good, try butters tutorial in the help section (if you aint already) and post your outcome.

C4

Thanks for the criticism, anyways I'll keep trying and Weebo I can't see your posts, I don't want to read them at all because they suck.

Anyways, I made the Background with some abstract brushes downloaded from the internet, another experiment. And as for the butters tutorial I tried and made the sigs already using that tutorial, but then again, I'll try something better next time. Thanks.

CenaMark54

This makes my eyes cross and it makes me feel dizzy.

Good job thought!