• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy 2

Troy

[YOUTUBE]MrNA7RjU91I[/YOUTUBE]

After eight long years they have finally announced a sequel to Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and what a way to announce it! Adam McKay is directing again and Judd Apatow is producing it again, most of the stars of the first film have always said that they would return for a sequel so hopefully that is the case.

First film was fantastic and is still great to watch, so many good one-liners in that movie. I do worry slightly that this film won't be able to live up the the first film but in saying that I will definitely be heading to the cinemas to watch it when it comes out.

CaptainxBumout

I have a weird love hate relationship with Will Ferrel movies. I rarely laugh at any of his movies. I kind of just sit there interested in the movie but never laugh. However, when I talk to friends about them, I laugh my ass off. His movies are great to remember and talk about and quote but while I'm watching it, nothing. Anchorman is my favorite of his movies so I will be seeing it.

chefboyardee

[video=youtube;w6D_F0lNGQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w6D_F0lNGQQ[/video]yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Vivido

Anchorman and Old School, Will Farrells two best movies. Pretty hopefull this will be amazing, loved the first movie and try qoute it as much as I can.

rcoot93

Nt really a hughe will ferell fan, and didn't really enjoy ther first to be honest, doubt I will bother with this one

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Farrell is just such a goof. The problem with the first film was it was like a Saturday Night Live Sketch dragged out to feature length.

Defiant

Not everything needs a goddamn sequel. After what they did to Hangover, those animals....

Lewb

This is technically going to be the third film. They made a short feature film out of out-takes from the first film, and that is equally as funny as the first. I can't wait for this.

The Cork

Banned
Sequel is win.

Hopefully ALL the cast from the first are in this.

Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Vince Vaughan, etc.

G.O.A.T cast.

Troy

Cool, cool, cool. Nice teaser trailer, going to be a long wait for this movie unfortunately. Is it just me or does Will Ferrell look quite old in the trailer?