• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All of the Activity Lately

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The Brewers....this years suprisers?

any1 else think these guys got a shot at winning the central? there a great mixture of youth and old, Bill Hall and Prince Fielder are RBI machines, Sheets is back and healthy and finding his game, Francisco Cordero is closing game after game, any1 else think they have a playoff shot?

circle

Reaction score
Sheets got shelled in the last game, but he is still growing, and with the NL Central being what it is I wouldn't be surprised if they took it.

Amazing trading Carlos Lee helped the team and its going to pay its dividends

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I know I am not one of the big guys on staff here but I do own the e-fed and the TWC tournament so I just wanted to thank on behalf of all the other staff members, for all of the new guys who have been coming in lately and bringing in a ton of activity. When I first came here, I doubted the activity but the last week has been great. Keep up the good work!