Alien: Isolation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Sega has announced it's newest Alien game, the newest installment into Sega's Alien franchise is Alien: Isolation.

a79a3e280334bc18f52d5e593a18e9a8.jpg

Alien: Isolation will be a survival horror game where you will be playing as the daughter of Ellen Ripley; Amanda. The game will take place 15 years after the events of the 1979 movie, Alien.

"It's like making the game as much like that original experience of being focused on a single Alien in a single environment, and not being prepared to shoot it. It's that really close-up, personal and connected experience with the Alien." - Lead Game Designer, Gary Napper - Creative Assembly.

This is a game that has been in development since 2011 and is reported to come out later this year on Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

Currently, the game is fully playable from start to finish. But the game's developers are using these last couple of months to polish up and balance the game.

Last edited:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Being that it took a good deal of time to make means they put effort into it. I will be curious to see what ratings it gets after its release.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I can't wait for this game. I am still wondering how this is gonna be a full length game. I could easily seeing it being a XBL Arcade game or some shit.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I can't wait for this game. I am still wondering how this is gonna be a full length game. I could easily seeing it being a XBL Arcade game or some shit.

I was wondering about that as well, I imagine the other threats in the game will help prolong its ending.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I was wondering about that as well, I imagine the other threats in the game will help prolong its ending.
I heard it's literally only one alien. So eh.... It's gonna be awesome but I feel that the game could drag out. Like "Get the red key for the red door" and it makes you go across the whole ship.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I heard it's literally only one alien. So eh.... It's gonna be awesome but I feel that the game could drag out. Like "Get the red key for the red door" and it makes you go across the whole ship.

In the gameplay video I posted one of the developers said there are gonna be some minor threats other than the alien within the game.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
In the gameplay video I posted one of the developers said there are gonna be some minor threats other than the alien within the game.
Hmmmm...... Possibly like the ship falling apart? And maybe a "rogue" type character that is trying to kill you. It'll lead to the end of the game where he goes to kill you but gets killed by the alien, when you thought the alien was gone way earlier.

I could totally see that happening.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
*sits in corner and prays "Please don't be Colonial Marines please don't Colonial Marines please don't be Colonial Marines".*

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Being that it took a good deal of time to make means they put effort into it. I will be curious to see what ratings it gets after its release.

after Duke Nukem forever and Aliens:CM, I wouldn't get your hopes about length of time to make it = Good game.