Alexandre Aja Has 'Undying Love' For You

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
It may be an adaptation, but it's not a remake! Alexandre Aja (Piranha 3D, The Hills Have Eyes, Mirrors) is tackling the vampire genre mash-up graphic novel Undying Love.

Per Deadline, "Piranha helmer Alexandre Aja is negotiating to direct Undying Love, an adaptation of the Image Comics title. The pic is being produced by Michael De Luca, Stephen L’Heureux and Benderspink. The comic was created by Tomm Coker and Daniel Freedman, who’ve written the script. WME-repped Aja also directed The Hills Have Eyes."

The film, "revolves around an ex-solider who falls for a vampire, though in order to be with her, he must take on her creator, who is protected by an army of monsters in the Hong Kong underworld."

Aja's a talented guy, but I've never really loved anything he's done. It'll be interesting to see what he does with this material.

Deadline

Swinny

Reaction score
I HAVE loved what Aja has done. High Tensions, the Hills Have Eyes remake, Piranha 3D, all great. Mirrors... not so much, but 3 out of 4 ain't bad. :tongue1: Hoping this one is more like those first three and less like Mirrors, but the plot doesn't sound all that interesting to me, honestly, but hopefully he'll do something good with it...

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Christ, another vampire movie? :facepalm2:

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
Yea always love him he puts everything in his movies will always watch whatever he makes even if it is vampires. Wasn't a fan of Mirror though.