Alexa Bliss Is Targetting Nia Jax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Wrestlemania-34-Alexa-Bliss-vs-Nia-Jax-wwe-41293843-1200-1200.jpg

It dawned on me while watching these clips for weeks, doing some additional studying. Going back to the past on everyone that did her wrong. All of the Raw woman are being targeting but they don't know which one Bliss is after. I narrowed it down by her past feuds. Bray Wyatt got his powers taken from him by her since he did kidnapped her and tortured her late last year. She already gotten even with Nikki Cross who ditched Bliss when The Fiend was after her that same night. Asuka is also ruled out due to last year in the tag division, both Bliss and Cross gotten even with the Kabuki Warriors at last years WM 36 by taking the tag titles back. For the second time.

You can rule out Mandy Rose and the reason I am ruling her out is because on Smackdown. Smackdown fall 2019 to early 2020, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross got even with Fire & Desire. Dana Brook is ruled out due to the fact they both never really a problem with one another. Lana is ruled out for many reasons and didn't have history with one another. Naomi is not being targeted either since their beef got squashed a long time ago.

Now this narrows things to three main people. Shayna Bazler, Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax.

Let me get Charlotte out of the way right quick. Charlotte has done nothing to Bliss really to even be targeted. The only history they have with one and another is that Woman's Champion vs Woman's Champion match at Survivor Series 2017. A one off match.

Shayna is also ruled out since they have never had a match, never talked and never ever had a feud with one another.

So this is narrowed down to only one person only. That is right my friends on here. Nia Jax is the answer on who is being targeted. Those 2 have the biggest history with one another since their NXT Days in 2016. Nia and Alexa were partners and crime once Alexa Bliss got traded over to Raw in 2017 during the Superstar Shake up. They were making everyone's lives a living hell on Raw in 2017-2018 early when Bliss decided to announced foul things about NIa Jax. When I watched that original video package of the Fun House with Alexa Bliss. I started to get a suspision. In that video, it showed Bliss's WM 34 attire. And who defeated Alexa Bliss in that attire. That is right Nia Jax. Nia Jax took the Raw Woman's Championship away from Alexa Bliss and even defeated Bliss a month later at Backlash.

Bliss gave out a big hint of the favorite color in being red according to Lily. Who has been wearing the color red a lot lately, Nia Jax. For the past few week, Bliss has been costing Nia Jax her matches. First she costs them a non title match when she put a spell on Shayna's leg and that made them lose. Took the title from the too due to a spell from the back. This week she even set fire at Reggie, Nia Jax's boyfriend. That costs them the rematch for the tag titles. Which is sad case is that this is going to turn Nia Jax back to a face after 3 years. Jax took something from her and now Bliss is taking everything from NIa Jax. One thing after another as revenge.​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This girl just can't stop bullying Nia smh

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I didn't think I'd be rooting for Alexa Bliss in a feud in 2021 but WWE continues to surprise me

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Surely Alexa would still be the de facto face in this situation though..

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
If Bliss can take Jax's career as revenge, i'll become a Bliss fan.