Alan Wake II (2023)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Gives me plenty of time to get the remaster and finish it. I don't remember if I ever finished the game on the 360/PS3 or not. I know I did play just don't remember finishing it.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Gives me plenty of time to get the remaster and finish it. I don't remember if I ever finished the game on the 360/PS3 or not. I know I did play just don't remember finishing it.

It's a really good game, especially the storyline. I'd say my only gripe with it was the combat. I didn't really enjoy it very much, so I hope they spend more time refining this one.

Reactions: TroyTheAverage

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I love the original game a lot and is one my favorites of all time and one of my favorite survival horror games of all time. The trailer looks great and I cant wait to see more

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
This might be the best looking PS5 title yet, this trailer seriously blew me away with the gameplay snippets. Visuals look AMAZING

Also it has the Max Payne actor in it which is so awesome :mark: