Against All Odds 2012 poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
It's most likely a metaphor (if that's the right word) for Roode having a black heart. If that's the case, that's the only clever thing about this god forsaken poster.

It's more like a simile than a metaphor. Because there saying His heart is like a black heart.

The Viper

Reaction score
It's more like a simile than a metaphor. Because there saying His heart is like a black heart.

Yeah, a simile. Simile. Metaphor. Same difference. School didn't teach me shit :lol:

But yeah that's most likely it which is pretty cool but doesn't take away from the fact that the poster SUUUCCKKSS.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I dont even see the point. Is against all odds taking place in las Vegas or Atlantic city or some other gambling city

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It would be great if it did, anything to get out of the Impact Zone. Sadly I think its taking place in Orlando. I guess the word "odds" in the title made them think of gambling.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why is the poster out anyway. Genesis is still 4 weeks away

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Why is the poster out anyway. Genesis is still 4 weeks away

They like to release them as quickly as possible to get people interested in the show. Of course then they don't promote it properly on Impact but that's a whole other problem. :lol:

The Viper

Reaction score
If Against All Odds was taking place in Vegas...........it would be a very interesting LD for that show :lol: Considering I'd fucking go!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If Against All Odds was taking place in Vegas...........it would be a very interesting LD for that show :lol: Considering I'd fucking go!

If Against All Odds was in Vegas I might fucking go too. I like to take some vacation time in February anyway.

The Viper

Reaction score
If Against All Odds was in Vegas I might fucking go too. I like to take some vacation time in February anyway.

OMG THEN WE CAN GO TOGETHER!! GET DRUNK!! EAT NACHOS!! AND HARASS THE KNOCKOUTS!!! THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC!!

But nooooo, it's still gonna be in the Impact Zone! with those wretched, horrid, skanky, smelly, nonsensical douchebag "fans" that know next to nothing about wrestling. >______>

Although, you should still come here in February for a vacation. Then we can fuck shit up. ROSWELL STYLE!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Fucking stupid Impact Zone is for stupid faces.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If you guys are going to Vegas to get drunk eat nachos and harassthe knockouts, you better invite me.

The Viper

Reaction score
If you guys are going to Vegas to get drunk eat nachos and harassthe knockouts, you better invite me.

Well I'm already in Vegas and getting drunk and eating nachos is pretty much what people always do here. So Fuji would be visiting and then we'd add in the harassment of the Knockouts to make the night even better.

You're more than welcome to come along (if this ever happens).

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Im gonna bring along $1'000 and make velvet sky give me a lap dance