Kayfabe After Minho VS Luis (The Birth of The Syndicate)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Luis has just become the very first Ignition World champion after a hard fought match with Minho. He's holding his World title high in the air with a big smile on his face. Minho is at the corner of the ring looking very pissed about this massive loss.

Jake Lott: That's it! Our very first Ignition World champion. Man, this moment will go down in history.

Bryce Frisco: Well I thin....

The lights of the arena shut down like they did earlier in the night. This has happened in Zayne VS Mckay and the IC title Hell In A Cell match. We all know what kind of fury follows behind this black out.

Jake Lott: Not again! They have already ruined most of this Pay Per View and now they're trying to ruin the final moments?!

Bryce Frisco: I'm getting tired of this myself....

The lights now switch on and it shows all 4 men of "The Syndicate" standing in the ring. Luis looks at them holding his World title tight in his arms, but War and Mckay just go right after Minho. They begin to attack him with a fury of punches and kicks to the face. Luis doesn't know what to think. Minho is trying to fight back with punches to the head of both War and Mckay, but he is unable to fight off both men. He drops to the mat while War and Mckay continue their assault.

Jake Lott: Wait, are they partners in crime?! Was Luis in on this?!

Both War and Mckay lift Minho up and connect with a double suplex. Luis seems to have had enough and begins to walk away, but Fireshock acts quickly and superkicks him in the back of the head knocking him right down to the ring mat. That superkick connected hard and it seems to have knocked Luis completely out. Minho is trying to stand and fight back, but he is unable to stand.

"Finish that deadbeat singer"

These words come right out of Tyson Storm's mouth. Both War and Mckay act on them quickly as they hit their finishers on Minho. Mckay with his Wheelbarrow facebuster and War with his Sit-out powerbomb. Minho is completely broken in half, but Luis is back on his feet. He begins to attack Tyson Storm as he knocks him down to his back. Luis connects with a fury of punches onto Tyson's face, but Fireshock connects with another superkick right to the jaw this time. Tyson jumps up to his feet with anger in his eyes

"NO! You don't do that to ME!"

Tyson Storm drags Luis's body to the outside and points at the announce table. He yells out

"War and Mckay! Tear it apart and keep him on there. Fireshock, break him in half!"

Both Mckay and War begin to tear the announce table apart while Tyson Storm is standing over Luis with vengeance in his eyes

"This is what you call pain. Oh boy, this is going to be fun."

Both War and Mckay pick Luis up and place him on the table. Bryce Frisco and Jake Lott watch on, but Tyson Storm walks up to Bryce and stares into his eyes. He seems to be picking a fight with the former World champion

"Tell your brother this is nothing to what I will do. He picked a fight with the wrong person! I will take down his whole family if needed"

At this point Bryce moves forward, but he is stopped when Fireshock comes flying off the top rope of the ring to the broken Luis on the announce table. He connects with a massive flying elbow from a great distance. At this point you can hear Luis scream out in pain, but he can't be helped. Tyson Storm smiles directly at Luis and grabs his World championship. The rest of the group enter the ring while Tyson slowly follows with a great smile. All members of the Syndicate are standing tall in the ring while Tyson Storm has the Ignition World championship raised above his head.

"This is what we do. We take what we want when we want. We're the Kings of Ignition. We're The Syndicate."

Tyson Storm drops the mic and holds the World title high. The destruction of this new group can be seen all around the arena. Both Minho and Luis haven't moved since the attacks, and they don't seem to be showing any movements. The arena are shocked at what happened while all 4 members laugh. They have achieved what they wanted tonight. The final image of the Pay Per View is The Syndicate standing tall with the World championship.

McU7zD5.png

Mentions and such: @Emo @SupaHeeroh @Jet Starr @Hybrid @MintMidget69 @Fireshock @Papa Franku's ear

Status
Not open for further replies.