AEW Dynasty April 21,2024: Live from St Louis, MO

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Even if it wasn't in the conversation, which for some people it won't be, it was clearly a great match that I think speaks for itself. As for people calling it the greatest match ever or greatest match in American history, etc... Well, there's never gonna be a concensus so it's purely subjective. Anyone is entitled to feel that it is, and I don't think it's unreasonable to feel that way. I also think a lot of people just loved it and know they're being hyperbolic when they say that, and it's causing retaliation from people who feel a strong urge to push back against a pretty much non-existent narrative. :lol
I think I need to watch it in like a month or two along with others as I'm not even sure myself. In the moment in felt that way but yeah. Like I see a lot of people saying Omega Okada 4 was better due to story and drama and I think that is fair. And it makes me excited at the prospect of a 2nd and third match with the history of the finish to play off of and some more build that gets more and more personal

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I doubt there will ever be a match that will ever personally make me say "that is THE best match ever". I have favorite matches for sure, and those are kinda loose and can be rearranged on any given day, but if I had to rank the greatest matches of all-time, it would eventually be like a coin toss between a bunch of matches :lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I doubt there will ever be a match that will ever personally make me say "that is THE best match ever". I have favorite matches for sure, and those are kinda loose and can be rearranged on any given day, but if I had to rank the greatest matches of all-time, it would eventually be like a coin toss between a bunch of matches :lol
Prob also depends on ur current mood

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
maxresdefault.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP