• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite July 5th, 2023: Blind Tag Eliminator Match

Deezy

DZ PZ
Things I did instead of watching Omega and Wheeler Useless......dishes and set up AC.

Better time spent.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Now you guys listen to this. There was a week when my whereabouts were unknown. I didn’t stay home. I didn’t go to Canada. I went to recruit an old friend, somebody who’s very near and dear to my heart. I’ve got no doubt in my mind that as much as he cares about me, he cares about the men in this ring, he cares about this promotion, he cares about changing the face of professional wrestling. At Blood and Guts in two weeks, there is no way we lose," Omega said.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
lst1sgw5g9ab1.jpg

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Not that is matters, but the heavy-set guy in the gym bros segment was a wrestler called Puf. He was in the car wreck or accident that Daniel Garcia was in that almost ended him. Don't know if that was ever acknowledge or not, but figured I would share that.