Adira Riddick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
In-Ring Name: Adira Riddick
Nickname:
Name of Your Picture Base*: Taya Valkyrie

BJGuG5qCEAAYxN3.jpg

Date of Birth: October 12, 1990
Place of Birth: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Currently Residing: Los Angeles, California
Height*: 5’9â€￾
Weight*: 145 lbs

Gimmick: Pure wrestling machine, no nonsense take no prisoners attitude.
Alignment: Arrogant Face
Wrestling Style: Technical, Brawler, some high-flying moves here and there

Basic Moves:
-Spear
-Snapmare takeover
-Hurricarana
-Multiple variations of kicks
-Rear naked choke
-Powerslam
-Bearhug
-Rolling cutter
-Multiple variations of suplex
-Moonsault
-Russian legsweep
-Sunset flip
-Multiple variations of Powerbomb
-Multiple variations of DDT
-Abdominal Stretch
-Backbreaker
-Triangle Choke
-Shoulder jawbreaker
-Two handed chokeslam

Signatures (Moves the Fans Would Recognize or Taunts)
-Beheading a demon (Pendulum Lariat)
-Furious Stomp (Diving double foot stomp aka. Warriors Way)
-Riddick’s hold (Half nelson choke with body scissors aka. Tazzmission)
-Canadian Cloverleaf (Texas Cloverleaf with a knee on her opponents back)
-Dark Fury (Cattle Mutilation)

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
- Back To Reality (Gory Neckbreaker aka. Widow’s Peak)
- Pitch Black (Gogoplata)
- The Sharpshooter

Signature Taunts/Poses:
Tag Line(s): She doesn’t need anyone

Entrance Music: “Papercutâ€￾-Linkin Park

Short Entrance Description:

The first accords of the song hit the P.A System and the lights go out, lasers yellow and red start circling around the entrance and out comes Adira Riddick, wearing a black and red wrestling attire, her hair combed in a high ponytail she steps on top of the ramp and looks around. After a couple of seconds she smirks and starts walking down the ramp without high-fiving anyone, she just stares at the fans. As she approaches the apron she starts running and slides into the ring, as she stands up she starts looking around in disdain and her music fades.

Mini Profile Description*: Adira Riddick is just a mean machine of wrestling. She will look to make you tap no matter what or she will simply crush you in the process. She makes good use of her wrestling name as Adira means strength in Hebrew, she’s as strong as they come and she will make sure everyone takes notice of that.

Character Biography*:

Born Jane Austin Riddick, known as Adira Riddick, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on a really cold October night. Since her childhood she was strong in character and in convictions, she loves to read and she loves to chill out, but when it comes to what she wants, she’s just a storm. Stronger than most women her age and her size, build to last in wrestling matches and trained by some of the finest technical wrestlers Canada has to offer, Adira is someone to watch out for.

Previous Experience (If any): None

Title History (If any): None

Injury History (If any): None

Image of Your Picture Base*: (Picture of your character representative - minimum 150x150)

BJGuG5qCEAAYxN3.jpg

Sample Promo*: Its ME… its ME… its DRAKE STYLES HERE!!!

Manager*: No
Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation/WrestlingPunks.com Rules and Regulations?: “May I have a cup of tea and cookies here?â€￾

Kushikimi

Reaction score
This is my first ever female character... I might need some time to adapt, but hey... it's worth the try.