Adam Cole out for 6 months

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ring of Honor star and former ROH World Champion, Adam Cole, announced tonight at PWG’s Black Cole Sun event named after him, that he would be taking some time off as he required shoulder surgery which he would be getting later this week. Cole added that he will be out for around six months, which means he will miss 16 scheduled ROH events, including their next pay-per-view the 13th Anniversary Show, their WrestleMania weekend show Supercard of Honor and could possibly be out for their Toronto double-shot in May which is rumored to be a co-promoted show with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Cole is still being advertised for ROH’s first television taping of the year in 2015, where he will probably be written off upcoming events. ROH re-released some event posters replacing Cole with other names such as Alberto Él Patron and Mark Briscoe.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/roh-star-con...or-which-big-shows-will-he-miss#ixzz3LnbgX1jy

Speedy recovery to Adam Cole Ba-bay!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hopefully he signs with WWE! Speedy recovery bud. :please:
He said in interviews that he is fully committed to ROH so I doubt it.
ROH is offering top talent full time pay now so Cole is making a comfortable living off of ROH combined with his personal trainer gig.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Cole is not an idiot, he's not gonna rush himself into NXT for few more years yet. With ROH being a much more serious fed now, he's making good money, and I'm sure he's got his health care covered too.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah, Cole is the closest thing ROH has to a franchise, they will take care of him.

He's also guaranteed a tour of new Japan on his return as well from what I can gather. Since he was supposed to go work the new beginning tour after WK but is missing it due to the injury.

Crimson

Reaction score
He said in interviews that he is fully committed to ROH so I doubt it.
ROH is offering top talent full time pay now so Cole is making a comfortable living off of ROH combined with his personal trainer gig.
Yes, I know. He's just 25, he has enough time to stay in ROH or maybe in the future to sign with WWE.