Aaron Asterisk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Name: Aaron Asterisk
Nickname: 'A Star' 'A*'
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Face
Hometown (Billed From): Boston, Mass.
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 240lbs
Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):

Brian-Kendrick-tna-superstar-10.jpg

Gimmick Description: A man simply trying to get back to a state of mind that he was in before. Once believing he truly was the greatest ever, after being humbled well and truly in ACW, his journey back to the top is one of victories in his mind, as well as in the ring. A wrestler of the people, he stands up for the working class without being one himself, a rare trait for someone that was bought up with riches surrounding him.

Entrance Theme: Second and Sebring - Of Mice and Men

Entrance Description: The start of the famous song gets met by a tirade of cheers, as the cockiest man in professional wrestling today comes out on to the stage. He smiles as he takes his position at the middle of the ramps edge as pyro's shoot behind him in a star formation. He slaps hands with people in the front row as he goes down the ramp before sliding into the ring, where he takes his jacket off and gives it to the stage hand, as his music stops and he awaits his opponents.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technician / High Flyer

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves:

Jumping DDT
Flying Crossbody
Snap Suplex
Bulldog
Running knee to the jaw in the turnbuckle
Sleeper
Hurricanrana
Spinning Lariat
Guillotine
Triple Dropkicks

Two Signature Moves:

Missile Dropkick
Crossface

Two Finishing Moves:

'Top of the Class' - 450 Splash
'Full Marks' - Cross Rhodes

Sample RP:

As the door backstage swings open, the newest arrival quickly grabs the attention of the cameraman who swings round to catch a glimpse of the latest signing. He ignores the camera however as he walks down the hallway smirking at everyone he sees. He goes past locker room after locker room and finally comes over to where an interview is being conducted with one of the executive producers of the company for the website. The woman is going through her file of reports when the new arrival stands in-front of her looking into the camera. He looks behind momentarily.

???: Out of the way toots, your in the way of importance here.

The exec looks around and walks off camera and this man now starts to cut a promo.

???: You lucky lucky people... you lucky dogs you! 30 dollars a ticket to this dump, to this abomination of a city most of you call home. To this atrocity that you all abide do after your dead end jobs let you leave at the end of the day. And with the money you get from there you spend 30 of your sparce dollars to come here, to sit in here and witness what you thought was going to be your run of the mill wrestling show. Well you lucky lucky dogs, you are now in the presence of greatness. You are about to witness the single best wrestler around today, which is the same statement I'd be making if I was a round any day. You think your Hulk Hogans were icon, you think your Ric Flairs.. were iconic. The Rock, Stone Cold, The Undertaker will all be made to look like jobbers once I get in the ring. This isn't cockiness, this is education, it's time to expand all of your beady little minds and let in more than what you already know. Let me be your teacher, from top student to top teacher, I can show you the enlightenment that will increase your enjoyment of wrestling ten-fold.

This is A Star.... This is Aaron Asterisk.

The gleaming smile stays on the face, as the camera fades out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person