Kayfabe A Monsters debute

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

D3ADLY

Jobber
Reaction score
*camera shows spike cox sitting on his bike in a carpark*

Spike cox: So this week at night of champions i make my debut for the iron man championship! Not a bad way to make your debut am i right? *Laughs* and i know what your thinking... *Looks right into the camera* "How come you get a title shot?" Easy cause im bigger, badder, better then anyone in the locker-room, just look at me! *poses* Anyway when i win the title, yes i said it! When "I win the title" cause me losing is less likely then Donald Trump becoming president. So everyone better get use to seeing me with gold around my weist here. And to anyone stupid enough to think they stand a chance against a guy like... Wait am sorry, a monster like me is obviously crazy or just really, really stupid! So to anyone who wants a early retirement match, just step in the ring with me! Take this as a warning *Starts his bike up and drives away. Camera fades too black*

Last edited: