A Killer Paradox (Netflix)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
en_us_apk_main_solo_-_nan-gam_vertical_27x40_rgb_pre_1.jpg

Release Date: February 9, 2024

Cast
Synopsis: Based on the Naver Webtoon of the same name by Kkomabi, it tells the story of a man who accidentally murders a serial killer and a detective who pursues him relentlessly.

Trailer:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm one Episode away from finishing Season 2 of Alice in Borderland to the point where I don't want to let go. I'm happy to see this Series will be one I'll be picking up to watch after I finish Alice in Borderland come February.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
This show is great! The pacing is on point and the plot is really interesting. There's tons of twists and turns. I'm really enjoying it a lot. The performances are very good, especially the lead actor Choi Woo-sik who I've been really impressed by. I'm about half-way through the series and it had me hooked right from the beginning with the writing and cinematography, both of which are absolutely superb. It gets intense really quickly and by the end of the first episode you can't help but start up the next one to see what else happens. That feeling is when I know I have stumbled on a great new show. I've watched quite a few K-Drama's recently and this one has really stood out to me and I imagine it's going to have quite a lasting effect by the end, I just love everything about it. Highly recommend giving this one a go, it's got so many good qualities.