Kayfabe A Huge Annoucement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
*A video package plays on the Ignition titan-tron with the narrator saying*

Narrator: The following is a special presentation from Lord Fireshock.

*The video starts to play showing a private room with Fireshock standing a private room with a very expensive suit on*

Fireshock: Cough... Greetings my name is Fireshock Lord Fireshock.

*Crowd boo*

Fireshock: I am addressing you from my royal house in a very secret location. I have some had thrilling news, which deserves nothing less than a video announcement from yours truly. Jet Star my old friend and former KOW member along with this handsome person back in the day has finally signed me to a match on this week’s debut broadcast of Ignition.

*Crowd boo and chant KOW sucks*

Fireshock: I know, I know it’s such an amazing moment for Ignition and wrestling in general.
Personally I can’t wait to rip the poor soul apart unlucky enough to step in the ring on my debut. I mean my achievements are on an entirely different level to everyone else in this promotion.

*The camera pans over to the many pictures of Fireshock’s achievements. One shows him holding the TWF Hardcore Championship, one after pinning Tony Soccerboy and one of him betraying KOW in 2014. The crowd response with Firesuck chants.*

Fireshock: Beautiful pictures if I do say so myself, but enough about how good I am. Let’s see who Jet has placed me against or should I say who I rip apart in front of all the peasants know as wrestling fans in the Ignition arena ugh. After all I am the smartest man in professional wrestling today.

*Fireshock rings a bell bringing his butler Henry to the room with a letter containing the match card of Ignition’s debut broadcast.*

Henry: You rang sir.

Fireshock: Yes Henry, I think it is time to find out who my debut for Ignition will be.

Henry: Very good sir shall I open a bottle of wine for this wonderfully occasion.

Fireshock: You know, what Henry yes please do, I think this moment more than earns it. It’s not like any of pathetic low lives at the Ignition’s shows have wine as expensive as this, their low paid jobs would not even cover one bottle haha.

*Huge boos from the crowd*
*Fireshock takes the letter from Henry’s hand, as he is passed a glass of red wine

Fireshock: Right here goes nothing, let’s see women’s division matches ah I see one of my students Christina Morgan is in a match always liked that girl. Ah here we go Fireshock the match shocker, that’s me takes on....

*Fireshock takes a slip of his wine but spits it out over learning his opponent for the debut show*

Fireshock: Luis Alvarado !!!! Oh no no no this can’t be happening.
Fireshock: This guy has one of the best wins and losses record in wrestling history, god damn it, cut that camera. Cut it right now, I can’t deal with this.

*Just as camera cuts and the video ends transmission you can hear glass smashing on the ground*

Mentions: @Hybrid @Jet Starr

OOC: @Emo would say this is an improvement ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.