A GFX section or sub section?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
This would be the section/sub section where guys who make GFX have there own place to showcase their work, take requests, have contests etc.

People who were already good at GFX can improve by others constructive criticism & help, and guys who haven't made any GFX before can learn & improve also.

A lot of members on MP used the GFX section to get custom made avatars, sigs, twitter headers and even computer backgrounds. Its just an idea, I think it will help organize the site better with people not having to look through countless pages of threads just to find a GFX designer.

What do you think??

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We use the locker room as there currently isn't enough threads to warrant it's own section.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What about sub section in the Locker Room section? or is there still not enough?
Probably still not enough, and Crayo wouldn't add a sub-forum to a section like the locker room, only to sections that aren't as important.

Also, just remembered, the Gaming and Media section is to be used for things such as graphics.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also, just remembered, the Gaming and Media section is to be used for things such as graphics.
No it's not... How is graphics similar to gaming or media?

For now, you'll need to use the Locker Room. We don't have many graphics users here at the moment, but if I start to see a lot of graphics threads, I will make it a sub-forum.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
No it's not... How is graphics similar to gaming or media?

For now, you'll need to use the Locker Room. We don't have many graphics users here at the moment, but if I start to see a lot of graphics threads, I will make it a sub-forum.

Graphics are a form of media.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Graphics are a form of media.
0321113866da9d073f91b9af0aff4207.jpg

lol

Anyway, this has been answered. If we get enough content I will gladly create a gfx section for you. For now, please use the Locker Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.