A BTB run by EWR?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

My main reason for quitting BTB’s in the first place is because I just got tired of writing matches. I also didn’t feel like sitting on the PC and spending 3 hours writing an entire show. So , with that said, I think it is only fair that I get the chance to begin a brand new era in BTB history. Call it lazy, call it careless, call it whatever you want. I however, like to call it…

EWR BTBs!! For those who don’t know what EWR is, it’s a wrestling manager sim that actually has match writing in it. What I was thinking is I could just copy and paste (from the best match writer in the game of course) the match writing and use it for all my matches. I’ll probably tweak it (tweak tweak tweak tweak it!!! lol, gotta love Mick Foley). I want my BTB to be based 100% on storylines, thas what I want my focus to be on. Honestly I don’t know about you guys but I’m sure it gets boring reading a 50 paragraph epic match anyway. Wouldn’t you guys rather read a small paragraph and get on with your day? Lol.

So, my main question is. If I do start a BTB where EWR writes the matches for me, will it count as a BTB? I just wanted to know before I took the time to start a thread just to have it closed anyway.

-TJ-

Well it is Be The Booker since your booking it. I guess its a BTB.

chessarmy

btw, just so you people know. I'll actually write the matches for PPVs since they're the most important part of the show

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'd review it. But EWR is the same as BTB to be honest in terms of how quickly you get bored of the same old stuff. Except EWR you have even less control because you can't choose the exact feuds and different unique storylines and you can't have unique rosters because you ALWAYS have to have a good number of big names and an ability to make money or you'll lose the game due to losing money. In a BTB, you can afford to have Big Daddy V as your world champion, in EWR, you have to do months and months of putting him over and THEN have him be champion, but still put on crap ratings for matches. When in BTB you can have Big Daddy V Vs. Great Khali and make it as you say, a sixty paragraph epic. lol

chessarmy

^ While what you're saying is true I have an editor for EWR. Think of it as a giant cheat program where I can pretty much do ANYTHING I want.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I use Arsenic 4.5 as well, it just doesn't do everything I want it to. lol. Like it can't get me to sign a worker touring with Japan if I am a global promotion. It sucks. I can never get Alex Shelley. lol

Kizza

I use Arsenic 4.5 as well, it just doesn't do everything I want it to. lol. Like it can't get me to sign a worker touring with Japan if I am a global promotion. It sucks. I can never get Alex Shelley. lol

There are more editors besides Arsenic.