7 New Sig's by County! Use em' if you like em'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I was looking for a Sig Shop this month and im working real hard on GFX Making, this is some of my latest work.
Rate it out of 10 and tell me how do you like it and if you find some mistakes do tell me, so I can make better Sig's.
Rate out of 10. :)

1. A Kennedy Sig,

KennedySig.jpg

3. WE ARE THE FUTURE SIG

WEARETHEFUTURESIG.jpg

4. And just another Sig by me!

COUNTYSIGsShop.jpg

5. Undertaker and Kane SIG

KANETAKERCOUNTY.jpg

6. A Modified Version of the last Sig, it's a KANE Sig and TDK happens to be the biggest Kane fan on IWF, so this is for you buddy!

TDK.jpg

So, how are they? :)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
What's up with the blurriness & Watercolours !!! no offence dude but that effect completley ruins the PSD, you should use one that doesn't make it look so blurry like a vertical or horizontal grain... and also if you sharpen them a bit they come out looking better.

Don't mind me asking but why is all your work always blurry ?

I'm not trying to flame you here because myself am not an amazing GFX maker but if you fiddle about with diffrent affects you could get something pretty good.

C4

I Always use Motion Blur and Blur Effects, I think that makes it look good, but well maybe I won't use the Blur Effects again.
As for the Watercolour doesn't it look good?
Anyways!

Famou$ 187

Y do u have RVD & Randy Orton in the background of ur Kennedy sig?

the dark knight

damn! thnx for the sig mate :)

anyway, u've improved a lot since the last time ;) just keep working.

some tips:
-less colors in 1 sig
-less effects on PSDs

goodluck