4 vs 125

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better World Champ?

• John Cena

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Ivan Koloff

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
John Cena
John_Cena_4519e1594dded.jpg

John Cena won the WWE Title from JBL on April 3rd 2005 at Wrestlemania. He lost the title to Edge on January 8th 2006 at New Year’s Revolution. He won it back on January 29th 2006 at Royal Rumble. He lost the title to Rob Van Dam on June 11th 2006 at One Night Stand in an Extreme Rules Match. He won his third title from Edge on September 17th 2006 at Unforgiven in a TLC match. He vacated the title due to injury on the October 2nd 2007 ECW. He won his first World Title from Chris Jericho on November 23rd 2008 at Survivor Series. He lost the World Title to Edge on February 15th 2009 at No Way Out in an Elimination Chamber match also involving Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Mike Knox, and Kane. He won his second World Title from Edge on April 5th 2009 at Wrestlemania in a Triple Threat Match also involving The Big Show. He lost the title back to Edge on April 26th 2009 at Backlash in a Last Man Standing Match. He won his fourth WWE title from Randy Orton on September 13th 2009 at Breaking Point in an I Quit Match. He lost the title back on October 4th 2009 at Hell in a Cell in a Hell in a Cell Match. He won it back on October 25th 2009 at Bragging Rights on a 60 Minute Anything Goes Iron Man Match. He lost the title to Sheamus on December 13th 2009 at TLC in a Tables Match. He won it back on February 21st 2010 at Elimination Chamber in an Elimination Chamber match also involving Triple H, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Kofi Kingston. He lost the title to Batista immediately afterword. He won the title back on Match 28th 2010 at Wrestlemania. He lost the title to Sheamus on June 20th 2010 at Fatal 4-Way in a match also involving Edge and Randy Orton. He won his 8th title from The Miz on May 1st 2011 at Extreme Rules in a Triple Threat Steel Cage Matrch also involving John Morrison. He lost the title to CM Punk on July 17th 2011 at Money in The Bank. He won his 9th WWE title from Rey Mysterio on the july 25th 2011 Raw making him a co-champion with Punk. He lost the title to Punk in a unification match on August 14th 2011 at Money in The Bank. He won his 10th WWE title from Alberto Del Rio on September 18th 2011 at Night of Champions. He lost the title back on October 2nd 2011 at Hell in a Cell in a triple threat Hell in a Cell Match also involving CM Punk.

Ivan Koloff
07.jpg

Ivan Koloff won the WWE title from Bruno Sammartino on January 18th 1971 in New York, NY. He lost the title to Pedro Morales on February 8th 1971 in New York, NY.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Cena for sure as he is already one of the biggest stars WWE has ever made and will be widely remembered for years to come. Plus not all that familiar with Ivan myself to fully judge him so Cena would win this by default for me anyways.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Cena literally defines this era. How could you possibly go against him?

His year long reign in 2007 I want to say was the last great world title run.

TheZig

Reaction score
Have to go with Cena here even though Koloff ending Sammartino's reign was one of the biggest moments in history.

6timehitta

Reaction score
I HATE giving Cena credit, but he will go FAR in this toruney. Cena simply put, he sells, and honestly money is a POWERFUL THING.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
John Cena. Not much more needs to be said, he should make it very close to the end.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Cenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... only cause Ivan Koloff ... well... yeah.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Well fuck... I voted Koloff and was expecting Cena haters to vote away from him.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Sometimes Cena is infuriating to watch but he's one of the best superstars of all time. He's a promoters dream. Koloff is probably the most forgettable champion of all time minus Stan Stasiak, even though he did end Bruno's reign.

Diablo

Reaction score
I really expected a lot of people to vote for Koloff because of the Cena hate..but really happy that Cena is getting the credit he deserves. I feel like he would be losing by unanimous decision if it were 2007 though, haha.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Koloff. Not debating this, Cena is one of the worse wrestlers to ever hold the world title, don't care how many T-Shirts he sells.