• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3rd Smarks Award - Best Entertainment Poster

Entertainment Poster

• Fourth Wall

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Necro

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • HoHo

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Keith

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Smarks Choice Awards

Best Entertainment Poster

This award goes out to those who make the Entertainment section of the forum one of the most enjoyable places to discuss things. This includes music, television, movies, and of course video games.

Here are the Nominees:

@Noelle Kringle
@Necro
@HoHo Kimura
@Keith

Congratulations to these four for becoming eligible for this prestigious award! The voting begins ASAP and will last for seven days. Good luck!

Doom

La Bestia
Necro deserves the nod for all the work he put in to keep the Entertainment section lit.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
As much I contribute to the Entertainment Section it's pretty dead if Necro doesn't take the reigns and comes over. I always thought he wasn't praised enough for his efforts on WC and I wanted him here so he get that praise. He hasn't been on the forum in a little bit but when he returns dude keeps us all of us in the loop with Movies and TV on a consistent basis.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Come back to us buddy <3

@Necro

ulknpeQ.png