<3 Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pocket1

Jobber
Reaction score
I've been watching wrestling since I was 8. Back in 1999. Grew up with The Rock. He was my hero. Not so much anymore but I'm glad he's back for Wrestlemania. I got to admit John Cena has won me over. And so has WWE PG.

Wrestling in general right now is pretty good. WWE always steps it up for WM season. I'm just here to discuss wrestling with other aficianados.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pocket said:
I've been watching wrestling since I was 8. Back in 1999. Grew up with The Rock. He was my hero. Not so much anymore but I'm glad he's back for Wrestlemania. I got to admit John Cena has won me over. And so has WWE PG.

Wrestling in general right now is pretty good. WWE always steps it up for WM season. I'm just here to discuss wrestling with other aficianados.

Awesome! We love wrestling fans naturally :p.

Nice to see a Rock fan admitting that he's warming up to Cena too, rare to see now'adays. I'm also pumped for Road to Wrestlemania season, WWE always is ten times better.

Welcome to the site man, hope you stick around and take part in the RAW discussion thread tomorrow!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Welcome to WF, hopefully you'll be able to participate in live discussion threads.