2CW: Living On The Edge 8 - FREE iPPV TONIGHT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Saturday, April 20th, 2013
8:00 p.m.
WATERTOWN FAIRGROUNDS ARENA - WATERTOWN, NY
Watch here

lote_8_2%203.png

lote_8_3%202.png

lote_8_7.png

lote_8_6.png

lote_8_8.png

lote_8_11%202.png

PLUS:
Colin Delaney VS. Dalton Castle

HANDICAP MATCH:
ZSIII VS. Bin Hamin & Milan X

TERRY FUNKS RESPONDS TO KEVIN STEENS CHALLENGE
lote_8_10.png

Only finding out about this today which might be a bit late but the card looks pretty solid and it's FREE! ("i-Free-Fer-View" I believe they're calling it). Spike Dudley vs MASADA, no holds barred may not be a masterpiece but that's sure to be one seriously fun match!

So if you've got no plans tonight and are interested in some gold ol' fashioned wrestling with some names you miss from WWE and/or want to check out what all the buzz is about on some major indy names then this is pretty perfect.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
if it wasn't for the time difference, I'd totally be down. I mean, it's free so why not?

EDIT: Apparently, Steen lost the title to Isis Ephex last night, so the Stairway to Hell match is now a title match.

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Well damn, I saw this was Night 2 but figured nothing big like that would've happened on the first night... what exactly was supposed to be on the line in the stairway to Hell match before that I wonder? Lol, for anyone that wants a bit more info here are the results for night 1:

Team CK (Sean Carr & Kage) defeated Electric Dream Machine (Loca Vida & Steve McKenzie).

Zaquary Springate III defeated Bin Hamin.

AR Fox defeated Dalton Castle.

2CW Heavyweight Championship Match
Isys Ephex defeated Kevin Steen to become the new Champion.

Slyck Wagner Brown defeated Colin Delaney.

Christina von Eerie defeated EMT.

Jason Axe defeated Christina von Eerie and MASADA.

2CW Tag Team Championship Match
First Class (Punisher van Slyke & Kevin Graham) (c) defeated SCUM (Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs).

John Morrison defeated Sami Callihan.