2021 MLB Dong Chasers Results & Standings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Here's the final results before a champion is crowned.

9/28 - There were no dongs

9/29 - Hunter Renfroe hits a single dong to give MyPrerogative 2 points.

9/30, 10/1 - Dongless

10/2 - Trea Turner blasts a GRAND SLAM DONG!, to give MyPrerogative 5 points! Fantastic pick dude!

10/3 - Shohei Ohtani hits his last dong of the season, to give Jimmy King 2 points.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ladies & Gentlemen.

Day after day, we pick the players that we think they hit the home runs in exchange of points. After a season of endurance and luck, a champion has been crowned.

Without further adieu, your 2021 MLB Dong Chasers Contest is...

MY PREROGATIVE~!!!

@Worst Player Ever has won the contest, accumulating 152 points, beating Me and @Jimmy King to be crowned the winner of the Dong Chasers Contest. At the end, my picks had no luck of hitting the dongs that I needed to make it a game. Congratulations dude! Here's your banner for your victory:

RFMz7J4.png

You earned it dude! :D That and the bragging rights.

There you have it. I have to admit, it was a long, stressful contest to run. I know it's been stressful for everyone of trying to make your picks daily. I want to thank you all for participating in this contest and special thanks to MP and Jimmy King for competing until the very end. Next season, I promise that I will make the contest less stressful and more enjoyable. Thank you, y'all have and enjoy your night.

Here's the final standings:

**SCOREBOARD**
***1ST*** MyPrerogative.........................152 pts :cool:
**2ND** Nimrod...................................127 pts

*3RD* Jimmy King................................106 pts

Last edited: