2 Riverside County Men Arrested, $4M In Cash Found In Nashville

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated PG-13

Reaction score
Luongo Or Brodeur

If you had to pick which Goalie was more dominant in the NHL now who would you pick, Martin Brodeur or Roberto Luongo? I'm not talking about past or anything by the way I mean at the moment.

I'd have to say Luongo. Brodeur may have the better stats then Luongo but some of the goals that have been going in lately on Brodeur he's looked kind of shaky on. I'm not saying Brodeur's a bad goalie, I'm just saying Luongo is better at the moment

Kairi

Reaction score
(Credit: CBS)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee Highway Patrol officers found more than $4 million in cash hidden in cases of bottled water in a tractor-trailer that resulted in the arrests of two California men.

According to a news release from the highway patrol, the tractor-trailer was stopped on Saturday on Interstate 40 in Cumberland County. Using search dogs, authorities found duct-taped bundles of cash inside the bottled water cases in the trailer.

Department of Safety and Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons said in a statement Wednesday that I-40 is one of the top corridors for drug trafficking in the nation.

Federal authorities charged 42-year-old Armando Guzman of Moreno Valley, Calif., and co-driver 44-year-old Francisco Javier Cruz of San Jacinto, Calif., with interstate travel with intent to promote a drug trafficking conspiracy.

(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)