2 Questions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rey Rey Test

I cut the psd of Rey with the feathers myself and I also made the background myself.

matthardyrequestjw2.png

NooDLE

Reaction score
Wow thats sweet dude. Really nothing I can criticize on, you pulled it off great. Suggestion: add text but even without it looks fine. Nice work.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Add a simple small text on the bottom corner and lower the brightness and you'll have yourself a good looking sig. Keep it up.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Wow - haven't seen too much of your work but if this is what you're bringing to the table then you need ot be in the War Zone and battling. This is sweet. Very nice man. Text would make it a bit better but its really not necessary. You should also add your name or something to it to deter people from stealing it and claiming as their own. 9.5/10

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins
How do I change my username?

And how do I change that thing under my username where it says on mine "Just Signed"?

Mikel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
mranderson
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
crimson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
curthawkins