16 vs 49

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better US Champ

• Booker T

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sting

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Booker T
1955934.jpg

Booker T won the US title on March 18th 2001 at Greed from Rick Steiner. He awarded the title to Chris Kanyon on the july 26th 2001 Smackdown. He won his 2nd title in an 8-way elimination match for the vacated belt on the July 29th 2004 Smackdown. He defeated John Cena, Rene Dupree, Kenzo Suzuki, Rob Van Dam, Billy Gunn, Charlie Haas and Luther Reigns in the match. He lost the title to John Cena in the final of a best of five series on October 3rd 2004 at No Mercy. He won his 3rd title from Chris Benoit on the October 21st 2005 Smackdown. He vacated the title on the November 25th 2005 Smackdown when a defense against Benoit ended in a double pinfall. Randy Orton won the title for him in the final of a best of seven series against Benoit for the vacant belt on the January 13th 2006 Smackdown. He lost the belt to Benoit on February 19th 2006 at No Way Out.

Sting
112px-Sting_US_Champ.jpg

Sting Won the vacant US title on August 25th 1991 in Atlanta, Georgia by defeating Steve Austin in a tournament final. He lost the title to Rick Rude on November 19th 1991 at Clash of The Champions XVII. Sting won the vacant US title for a 2nd time by defeating Meng in a tournament final on June 18th 1995 at The Great American Bash. He lost the title to Kensuke Sasaki at a New Japan Pro Wrestling event on November 13th 1995.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I thought that Booker T had some good feuds as champion so he gets my vote.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Don't think either had their finest moments as US Champion, but I think Booker had some respectable feuds considering the talent he had to work with.