14 vs 115

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Tag Champs

• Hardy's

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Graham and Tyler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Hardy’s
images

Matt and Jeff Hardy won the tag titles from the Acolytes on the July 5th 1999 Raw. They lost the titles back in a Handicap match also involving Michael Hayes on July 25th 1999 at Fully Loaded. They won their second titles from Edge and Christian on September 24th 2000 at Unforgiven in a Steel Cage Match. They lost them back on October 22nd 2000 at No Mercy when Edge and Christian dressed as The Conquistadores. They dressed as the Conquistadors and won the titles back the next night on Raw. They lost the titles to Right to Censor on the November 6th 2000 Raw. They won the titles for the fourth time from The Dudley Boyz on the March 5th 2001 Raw. They lost the titles to Edge and Christian on the March 19th 2001 Raw. They won their fifth titles on the November 12th 2001 Raw from Booker T and Test. They lost the titles to The Dudley Boyz on November 18th 2001 in a Steel Cage Match at Survivor Series. They won the titles for a seventh time on the April 2nd 2007 Raw from John Cena and Shawn Michaels in a Battle Royal also involving Cade and Murdoch, Venis and Viscera, Miz and Morrison, Kendrick and London, Dreamer and The Sandman, Cor Von and Thorn, Guerrero and Helms and Regal and Taylor. They lost the titles to Cade and Murdoch on the June 4th 2007 Raw.

Graham and Tyler
lukegrahamtarzantyler2.jpg

Luke Graham and Tarzan Tyler won the tag titles on June 3rd 1971 in New Orleans, LA in a tournament final over Dick the Bruiser and The Sheik. They lost the titles to Karl Gotch and Rene Goulet on December 6th 1971 in New York, NY.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I'm hoping Hardys go a long way. One of the all time greatest in my opinion.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Hardyz were the reason I watched the tag division back in the days. As a kid I was a mark for the both and loved the high flying action and everything about them, they get my vote easily here.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hardy's were an awesome team so they get my vote.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Hardyz one of the best teams of their era, when they were hot, they were really hot.