13 VS 52

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better US Champ

• Finlay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Austin

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Finlay
finlay%20champ.jpg

Finlay won the US title from Bonny Lashley on the July 14th 2006 Smackdown. He lost the title to Mr. Kennedy in a Triplr Threat match also involving Lashley on the September 1st 2006 Smackdown.

Steve Austin
SteveAustin008.jpg

Austin won the US title on December 27th 1993 at Starrcade from Dustin Rhodes in a 2/3 Falls match. He lost the title to Ricky Steamboat on August 24th 1994 at Clash of The Champions XXVIII. He won the title back from Steamboat by forfeit due to injury on September 18th 1994 at Fall Brawl. He lost the title to Jim Duggan that same night.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I liked Finlay's title reign but Austin gets my vote. Although his second title reign was nothing his first title reign was very good.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Austin's series with Steamboat was great, also winning the US Title was another step up for him on the ladder, I like Finley, but had to vote for Austin.