13 Unlucky for some but not these matches, it's the 13 best wrestling matches ever.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jonsapples

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi all, I have followed WWF/WWE wrestling for nearly 25 years and WCW wrestling for 3 years therefore have compiled my favourite list of matches I've ever seen hope you enjoy it!
Also these aren't ranked as 1's the best 2's the second best and so on its just a list of 13 that I think are great matches.

1 Royal Rumble 1992
2 Chris Benoit v Jeff Jarrett Ladder match for the US Championship Starrcade 1999
3 Bret Hart v Steve Austin street fight Wrestlemania 13
4 Shawn Michaels v Mankind WWF Championship match Inyh mind games
5 Juventa Guerra v Rey Mesteryo v Billy Kidman match for Cruiserweight Title Starrcade 1998
6 Shawn Michaels v Razor Ramon Ladder match for the intercontinental championship Wrestlemania 10
7 Razor Ramon v Jeff Jarrett match for the intercontinental championship Royal Rumble 1995
8 Shawn Michaels v Razor Ramon Ladder match for the intercontinental championship Summerslam 1995
9 Bret Hart v Goldberg for the WCW Championship Starrcade 1999
10 Team Demolition v Team Powers Of Pain Survivor Series 1988
11 Brock Leaner v Seth Rollins v John Cena WWE Championship Royal Rumble 2015
12 Royal Rumble 2017
13 Hulk Hogan v The Ultimate Warrior Wrestlemania 6 for intercontinental & WWE Championship