10 vs 55

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better IC Champ

• Santino Marella

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ultimate Warrior

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
10 vs 55
Santino Marella
7879244.jpg

Santino Marella won the IC title from Umaga on Raw on April 16th 2007 in a No Holds Barred Match. He lost the title back to Umaga on Raw on July 2nd 2007. He won his 2nd IC title from Kofi Kingston on August 17th 2008 at SummerSlam in a Tag team match where Beth Phoenix also won the Women’s Title. He lost the IC title to William Regal on Raw on November 10th 2008.
Vs
Ultimate Warrior
454042.jpg

The Ultimate Warrior won the IC title from the Honky Tonk at SummerSlam on August 29th 1988. He lost to title to Rick Rude on April 2nd 1989 t Wrestlemania V. He won the title back from Rude on August 29th 1989 at SummerSlam. He vacated the title on April 1st 1990 when he won the WWF title from Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania VI.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wow, talk about picking between a douche and a turd here.

Voted for Santino for lulz, that and I hated the fake indian who sent my people back 50 years.

-Doz-

Reaction score
As much as I wanted to vote for the pioneer of the HonkaPerfectMountie-Meter... I couldn't. Warrior elevated the IC title to the main event of Wrestlemania.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Like Doz said Warrior helped bring the IC title to the level of the WWE title. Santino's reigns were both comedy reigns so this is an easy vote.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
As entertaining as Santino is, he never should have held what should be WWE's second title. Warrior for me.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The way he won his first IC title was just ridiculous and offensive to fans. It was in Italy and he was "chosen" out of the crowd to face Umaga and then Lashley helped him get the win. Dumb way to debut him and devalued the title.